Author Topic: veg planting program  (Read 3304 times)

julie24

• Not So New ...
veg planting program
« on: April 04, 2011, 13:01:40 »
hello everyone, i have been a member for ages but never had anything useful to put on here. however i brought a really good program on growing veg, it does companion planting, calculates how much stuff to plant, and loads more.
didn't know if i could upload it to this site so i have put it on Birmingham District Allotments Council website. if you go onto the homepage then click on the info page it is on there VEGETABLE PLANTING PROGRAM.
hope this is useful to you.

sunloving

• Hectare
  • Living on a small holding in Ireland
Re: veg planting program
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 16:31:04 »
Hi Julie
welcome and thankyou for the tip.
 :) x sunloving

kt.

• Hectare
  • Teesside
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 22:24:30 »
Hi Julie,
Welcome to the forum.  I found the council website no problem but was unable to locate the vegetable planting program.  Would you be able to post a link to that page please?
All you do and all you see is all your life will ever be

cornykev

• Hectare
  • Sunny Cheshunt just outside North London
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2011, 05:02:49 »
Hi Jules and welcome to the madhouse, what site are u on in Birmingham, as we have a  few Brummie chicks on here that might be neighbours.     :o    :-X
MAY THE CORN BE WITH YOU.

julie24

• Not So New ...
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2011, 20:06:43 »
Hi Julie,
Welcome to the forum.  I found the council website no problem but was unable to locate the vegetable planting program.  Would you be able to post a link to that page please?

hi kt, i am rubbish at pc things. if you put in             www.bdacallotments.webs.com       there home page should come up and click on the 'info page' at the top it should send you to the right place VEG PLANTING GUIDE by julie

zaz283

• Quarter Acre
  • Life's just too short
    • Allotment Heaven
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2011, 08:23:26 »
Hi Julie24... you can also download a vegetable planting calendar (which also shows repeat sowings) along with other free guides such as for companion planting at the link below. Hope it helps, John

http://allotmentheaven.blogspot.com/2005/01/guides-and-stuff.html
We can wish & we can wish
But we can never have
What once seemed ours forever

http://allotmentheaven.blogspot.com/

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal