Author Topic: Poor cats  (Read 2233 times)

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
Poor cats
« on: March 24, 2011, 16:44:46 »
Allotment cat had to go to the vet as not well, and has a tumour behind his blind eye, so will have to be put to sleep.  Man that feeds him very upset.  He took cat home last night, but cat wouldn't settle (too used to the allotment), bought him back to the allotment today and he disappeared as Council had big machinery there digging up paths (or whatever).  Told him the kindest thing to do is take him to the vet (when he reappears), a bit sad as that cat has been there for a long time.  Saw Dulce's owner and she looked pregnant so Dulce will not be too pleased (think he is frightened of young children).

Ragdoll Lady

• Half Acre
Re: Poor cats
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 18:53:16 »
Oh thats so sad. You know what they say dont you "cats leave pawprints on your heart". Its best for the cat to be taken to the vet when he makes an apperance its the kindest thing before he really starts to suffer. Give the man a hug from me for looking after the cat so well.

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 19:06:33 »
Poor allotment cat has been put to sleep, the two men that fed it are very upset as it has been around the allotments for a long time, at least 7 years since I was there.  Poor old cat, but he had a good life.  Dulce still won't go home and as his owners have not knocked since last time I was threatened with the police for stealing their lovely cat, he is having a lovely sleep in the back garden.  He does seem to be terrified of children, even my grandchildren that are older and would never hurt cats, or if Nanny was there you would be 'dead meat' as James says.  Just heard on LBC about the fox and I would love to see the children that killed the fox, but I would get arrested for hitting their heads against a wall. I don't care if I get arrested for stealing their cat, I expect a petition for my release.  Poor Dulce just wants a quiet life.  They did say don't keep bringing my cat back, so there.

Poppy Mole

• Hectare
  • Petworth, West Sussex
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2011, 19:14:08 »
So sorry about the allotment cat, I'm sure it won't be long before another one decides to move in & take it's place, Dulce is a case in point he knows where he wants to be & where the accomodation etc. is best.

shirlton

• Hectare
  • west midlands
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2011, 19:50:07 »
So sad for the men that fed it. Lets hope another one comes along as poppy mole said
When I get old I don't want people thinking
                      "What a sweet little old lady"........
                             I want em saying
                    "Oh Crap! Whats she up to now ?"

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal