Author Topic: Happy faces  (Read 923 times)

ACE

• Hectare
Happy faces
« on: January 07, 2011, 09:14:26 »
I ain't no fan of cricket but it is nice to see the happy smiling faces of the Barmy Army, have a good time out there cos there ain't nothing to smile about back here.

The Aussies have to be admired for their fancy dress, they all came dressed as empty seats ;D

betula

• Hectare
Re: Happy faces
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2011, 13:51:31 »
Great news and so pleased for all the fans.

We owned a flat opposite Edgbaston a while ago and I was always impressed with the great behaviour of the fans

Not a particular fan myself but always pleased when we do well at anything  ;D

cornykev

• Hectare
  • Sunny Cheshunt just outside North London
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2011, 18:39:55 »
I tried to watch as much as I could, but it was great to stick one up the arrogant aussies.       :P :P :P
MAY THE CORN BE WITH YOU.

calendula

• Hectare
  • learn to love your weeds (saddleworth)
    • homeopathy
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2011, 18:44:42 »
watched and listened to as much as possible cos I have a mate on test match special and because I love cricket but for me I never mind who wins but what is important is that the result is good for the game, has been great - would loved to have been there - a great way to spend the british winter, and spring and summer and autumn...... ;D

valmarg

• Hectare
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2011, 20:48:13 »
I tried to watch as much as I could, but it was great to stick one up the arrogant aussies.       :P :P :P

Well, I suppose it's payback time for when we were whitewashed by the Aussies a few years ago.

It has brought a ray of sunshine to the dire weather/economic conditions. ;D ;D

valmarg

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal