Author Topic: Winter quilt  (Read 2475 times)

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
Winter quilt
« on: October 18, 2010, 23:55:22 »
The duck filled quilt went on the bed today and guess who liked it.  Picture a bit small so may have to blow it up to see Charlie (18+) and one of the terrible twins (1+).

Ninnyscrops.

• Hectare
  • downtoearth
Re: Winter quilt
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2010, 00:09:07 »
Borlotti I just love your cats.  ;D

I've spent two weeks feeding Billy the Cat next door and have to tell you about the post-it notes that my neighbour left me..........

Do not close the airing cupboard door as he hides in there when he's frightened, same with the downstairs under the cupboard door.

The fact that her bed was covered in bits of leaves where he had a roll, and the spare bed where maybe he brought in a guest and did the same  ;)

He only brought me one dead mouse on the patio as a pressy and after I ignored it for three days - I think he found a better recipient!

His favourite place was in the office, on a plastic envelope where I found him every morning to lift him downstairs to make sure he ate his breakfast.

Now after 3 years of living next door, and me feeding him during the holidays....will he let me stroke him outside in my garden.....................no chance!

Ninny  :)

betula

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2010, 05:23:44 »
They look lovely and cosy B   :)

• Hectare
  • And all that ..... in Hastings
    • Promenade Plantings
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2010, 07:33:12 »
fab photo Borlotti - they look like they have the best place in the house  :D

And Ninny - what a great story  :)

asj

• Half Acre
  • Esher, Surrey
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2010, 11:29:53 »
Funny that, Borlotti - yesterday for the first time Caesar decided to curl up on the folded quilt that I've been using as a footrest.  He hasn't been near it all summer, so I guess it really is winter now  :(.
War on slugs and snails!!

grannyjanny

• PMs
  • Hectare
  • Lives in Cheshire. Light sandy soil. Loves no dig.
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2010, 19:22:39 »
Our cat got on my knee yesterday for a cuddle, first time since last Winter so I guess it has arrived. I put our Winter duvet on in August ;D ::). We were so cold.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal