Author Topic: One terrible twin  (Read 3813 times)

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
One terrible twin
« on: October 16, 2010, 20:13:23 »
Would you throw this cat out.

beanie3

• Half Acre
Re: One terrible twin
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2010, 20:39:45 »
I think it has a home in a wheelie bin  ;) - only kidding - what a lovely looking cat.  What a life huh - i want to come back as a cat in a loving home.

I have five cats - all cuddled up on the rug next to the woodburner - winter must be coming

Poppy Mole

• Hectare
  • Petworth, West Sussex
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2010, 20:43:42 »
Both my cats sleeping on my lap making it very awkward to type, what a wonderful life & we are lucky enough to live in the beautfiul South Downs National Park - Bliss.

beanie3

• Half Acre
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2010, 20:44:45 »
poppy mole i just love your avatar. x

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2010, 21:54:06 »
Just had a visit from the owner to say that Gabanna had got run over and after going to the vet and having his legs pinned, they have lost him.  Dulce and me saw him earlier on on my back wall (didn't know he had been injured) and I gave her Dulce back but he didn't want to know her.  I feel so sad, I am still looking for Gabanna, hopefully he has gone home or will come in tonight and 'hoover' up the cat food.  Just off with the powerful to torch to see if I can find him, he is a lovely cat.  Hopefully he has gone home. 

Poppy Mole

• Hectare
  • Petworth, West Sussex
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2010, 22:01:23 »
Hope he's found soon, sounds like he needs lots of TLC

Squash64

• Hectare
    • Walsall Road Allotments
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2010, 22:10:13 »
Poor thing, hope he is found soon.
Betty
Walsall Road Allotments
Birmingham

allotment website:-
www.growit.btck.co.uk

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2010, 22:38:09 »
We have a side alley at the side of our house and the cars drive much too fast.  One day a cat, one day a child. People don't realise it is a road, just a side alley, and children coming from the park don't always stop.  I have already said we need gates, but will ring the Council again tomorrow and have a go.  Otherwise tonight a few rude notices, about speed etc. etc.  Am I over-reacting.

asj

• Half Acre
  • Esher, Surrey
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2010, 12:34:31 »
So sad to hear this - is there any further news?
War on slugs and snails!!

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2010, 11:42:39 »
Think he must have gone home as haven't seen the owner since or seen her looking for him. He hasn't been out, (I can see from my back bedroom window) so she is obviously keeping him in after his operation.  I expect he will be back soon 'hoovering' up any left overs.  Dulce her other cat (now mine, I think) is asleep on the bed, he follows me round like a dog.  He has been here a year now as I let him stay last November 5th as she had let him out and I was worried about the fireworks.  Think he has decided to stay. Gabanna used to come in once a day for a quick look round, lick Dulce and go home.  Told the owner that the lady up the alley with a dog thought Gabanna was my cat, as it sits on the back wall, and the lady with the dog feds it and the owner was very surprised.  Also next door feeds both terrible twins but as she hasn't got a cap flap only in the summer when her back door is open.  Charlie (my cat for 18 years) tolerates Dulce, think he thinks Dulce is Zorba who we had to have put to sleep as ill and old.  Charlie cried and cried, but Dulce is very similar to Zorba and Charlie has stopped doing that awful wailing.  Poor Gabanna, hopefully he will come for a short visit soon, but HE IS NOT STAYING.  No more cats (I have said that before).

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2010, 12:01:05 »
Just found photo of Gabanna (last November) in the front and Dulce behind, visiting for few food.

asj

• Half Acre
  • Esher, Surrey
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2010, 13:27:57 »
Thanks - please keep us posted  :)

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2010, 10:12:58 »
Gabanna come in today for his early morning snack.  I felt like crying for him, all shaved and his poor legs where he must have got run over.  Shut him in the kitchen and rushed round to owner's house, but no-one answered the door.  Let him out as he was frightened and he went into next doors garden and, and my neighbour said she would let him in her house today, but think the owner's cat flap was open and he went home.  Hopefully he is now allowed out.  He can jump up on the wall so hopefully he is getting better.  Poor, poor cat.
Dulce, you meant to sleep on the throw, not under it, I saw the lump so know where you are.

asj

• Half Acre
  • Esher, Surrey
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2010, 11:55:31 »
Glad to hear Gabbana is out and about again, and jumping up on the wall :).  Dulce looks very comfortable  ;D.

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2010, 20:00:25 »
I am too upset.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal