Author Topic: Do it yourself  (Read 2125 times)

jock_edin

• Quarter Acre
  • I Love All This Hard Work
Do it yourself
« on: December 22, 2004, 23:00:30 »
on a normal size lottie 40mx10m is there any use for a scarecrow.  Dont suppose I get any more birds, rabbit or fox than the next guy, so because its a quiet spell the noo, I am thinking of knocking one or two up.  If anyone has a detail I could follow, if neccessary.
 thanks  jock_edin

Mrs Ava

• Hectare
Re: Do it yourself
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2004, 23:08:24 »
Would really love a couple of scarecrows, cos they is cute!  :P  My only worry is, as there is zero security on our site, no gate in fact, something like a scarecrow could encourage kids to come investigate and that is something I don't want.

I googled and came up with this site.....

http://www.ehow.com/how_3981_make-scarecrow.html

eileen

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2004, 23:53:11 »
Hi Jock!!!!

Thought you'd forsaken us all.  :( How are you? Never did get down to see you at your lottie as my daughter no longer lives in Corstorphine. Sorry.  :-[
Hope EJ's link is what you're looking for - certainly seems to have everything about making a scarecrow that you could possibly want to know.  ;)

I'd like to finish by wishing you a very and all the best for 2005.

Keep in touch!!!

Love, Eileen. xx

EILEEN.

Life is like nectar sweet but sometimes sticky.

jock_edin

• Quarter Acre
  • I Love All This Hard Work
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2004, 10:18:13 »
Thanks for the reply re-scarecrow.
Will get busy when Christmas pud finely settles and before the drams start the following week. Wish I could make the most of the comp. like you two gals your stuff is great. all the best to EJ and Eileen have a very merry Xmas and happy new year.
To all at allots 4 all and members wherever you are I wish you all the best and enjoy
                                jock_edin

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal