Author Topic: Next Years Seeds  (Read 1094 times)

Allotment-junkie

• Quarter Acre
Next Years Seeds
« on: July 26, 2010, 15:30:06 »
Due to the Stupid price increases I have decided that next year I am going to buy most of my seeds from the companies that sell on that dreadful Internet auction site etc online sellers like Real Seeds. Wilkos Now having half price sale Normal Price 97p or 3 for £1.50 ..Sale Price Half price 49p per packet .. No Multi buys ..WOW I save 3p on 3 packets must see if I got ought in Bank to wipe them out in the sale  ;D

aj

• Hectare
Re: Next Years Seeds
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2010, 15:46:00 »
I'm going to do the same as this year and swap my saved seeds and buy a max of 2 packets next year.

Chrispy

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2010, 15:57:03 »
Good, more left for when they flog the remainder off for 10p a packet ;D
If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe!

shirlton

• Hectare
  • west midlands
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2010, 16:13:35 »
Very rare that we buy full priced seeds unless of course we really do want something special
When I get old I don't want people thinking
                      "What a sweet little old lady"........
                             I want em saying
                    "Oh Crap! Whats she up to now ?"

kypfer

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2010, 16:36:53 »
Keep an eye on Chiltern Seeds web-site http://www.edirectory.co.uk/chilternseeds/ ... they had a very reasonable discount offer on web-based orders last autumn (1/3 off if I remember correctly) and they've got an "interesting" range of unusual seeds as well as many of the more "usual" varieties.

Please note, I've no connection with Chiltern Seeds, other than being a satisfied customer.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal