Author Topic: Dulce and me are in trouble  (Read 3131 times)

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
Dulce and me are in trouble
« on: June 29, 2010, 18:19:48 »
Saw neighbour at end and she said neither of her cats go home, Malaboo goes next door and Dulce comes here.  She was worried as she hadn't seen Dulce for 3 days, I put him on the shed and he bit me.  He has now been confined to her house (I hope) but expect he will be back after I have been out for my birthday meal.  I don't think Dulce can stand her children screaming and playing basket ball in the garden and she has cut all the climbing plants down so they have no shade.
Dulce came to watch tennis with me, but got a bit bored.  I know it is not my cat but can't keep the back door and windows shut this hot weather.
Strange that it has taken her a year to know her cat is usually here.

OllieC

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Nairn
Re: Dulce and me are in trouble
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 18:44:53 »
Awwwww, that is the look a cat only gets when there are no screaming kids around!

Le-y

• Acre
  • Growing children and food in Norfolk
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2010, 19:11:02 »
they say you dont own a cat, they own you!

mine used to go to every house down the street and get fed when we went away on our hols, even though there was always someone feeding her at home :)

she'd make herself comfy in anyones house providing she could get in :)

First time allotment holder, second time mum.

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2010, 23:24:54 »
I don't believe that Dulce bit me (again and hissed) put him on the shed at the back of my garden as his owner was calling him, and then I put the hose on him but he went down the side alley and on to the road, so was worried he was going to get run over, but when I opened the front door he was back.  He has stolen Charlie's shed (my cat, black), perhaps he is homosexual as loves Charlie, and they are both male cats (but been done).  I threw him over the fence today when his twin came looking for him and they had a play fight which got a bit too playful, perhaps two male cats (even if neutered) can't live together.  Anyway Dulce is back, and the owner sees him on the shed roof but when she calls him he runs away.  Dulce is trying to hide in the garden, but I can see him, he loves me and I love him, but he is not my cat.

betula

• Hectare
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2010, 23:31:33 »
Now you know he is your cat really B   ;D

katynewbie

• Hectare
  • Manchester
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2010, 00:58:54 »
 ;D

Dogs have owners cats have staff! Cats always go where they know they get everything they need, way to go Dulce!!

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2010, 01:05:59 »
Of course he is your cat, the previous owner knows that too, I bet she doesn't really want him but Heaven forbid she would own up to that. I wouldn't worry about it anymore, if she doesn't want him to come to yor house well she will have to keep the blooming doors and windows shut..silly woman. Just enjoy your new cat!!!

XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

grannyjanny

• PMs
  • Hectare
  • Lives in Cheshire. Light sandy soil. Loves no dig.
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2010, 07:47:53 »
We never wanted a cat & wouldn't go out & buy one but about 9 years ago a very thin unhappy cat appeared in our garden. OH asked if we had anything for it. I opened some pilchards & said to give one as it looked so undernourished & thought it be sick. He gave the whole tin & the cat kept appearing. It lived in the house behind us. That was in the Summer, in the Winter we had a new suite delivered & the old one was left in the carport ready to be got rid of. It was a bitter night so OH went down in the middle of the night to check if cat was there, found her curled up asleep on settee so he brought her in & she was installed in the spare bedroom. She was attacked by next doors dog (cats own fault) & we paid the vet bill but decided it was time to act so OH went to her owner. She said they had kept trying to catch her but ran away every time she saw them. NUff said. They had children too but when she sees or hears children she runs out to see them & rolls over for them. The first thing we did was to get her insured.

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2010, 07:53:58 »
Well done to you, these sorts of stories make me sad, why don't folk just realise that sometimes a cat finds it's own home without encouragement from anyone.If I lived in all that type of noise you might find me curled up in your garage too.

My hat off to both of you.

XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

Alimo

• Acre
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2010, 11:33:38 »
Dulce has chosen you - don't fight it!!

Alison x

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2010, 20:42:30 »
Dulce had stolen Charlie's bed, but he doesn't mind.  Would you send him home, he is so happy here.

Twoflower

• Hectare
  • Three girls and a cat!!!
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2010, 20:53:46 »
It can't be that the children are noisy as i have two cats and three little girls..........not a quiet house, but the cats seem to know they are loved. Having said that one of my cats does look a lot like the photo............... :o

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2010, 07:44:39 »
He is home XX Jeannine

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal