Author Topic: teenage joy rider?  (Read 1585 times)

Val

• Hectare
  • I hate those mieces to pieces
    • Wrinkles
teenage joy rider?
« on: December 04, 2004, 10:47:34 »
 ;D..Its something I've just got to share with you. My lad is having to ride his grans scooter thingy...one of the electric wheelchairs, from Herne Bay to here about 4 miles away..I just hope he doesn't get stopped by the police thinking he's nicked it. or bump into any of his mates his street cred will be right down...Its probably my warped sense of humour but the thought of it is so funny. I can't stop laughing. ;D
"I always wanted to be somebody…but I should have been more specific."

Gardengirl

• Hectare
Re:teenage joy rider?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2004, 12:32:04 »
He sure is a brave lad Val - I can just see my teenage grandson doing that :D :D  My sense of humour must be as warped as yours -just picturing it made me chuckle :D ;) :)
Happy gardening all...........Pat

Spurdie

• Acre
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2004, 13:22:06 »
Remind him to charge the battery to capacity before he starts - don't want the poor lad breaking down and having to phone the AA! Tell him to wear a pair of slippers and a flat cap!   8)

Val

• Hectare
    • Wrinkles
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2004, 15:30:48 »
He got here in one piece, ..he cheated, he came along the seafront...well most of the way...good idea for a christmas pressie, flat cap, I think they make them of sterner stuff these days Pat or with more humour. My oldest lad wouldn't have done it at that age....I still keep laughing, good job he's now gone out.Now Spurdie I wonder can you get tartan flat caps, as his gran is a Scot, it would seem more fitting.

Wicker

• Hectare
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2004, 16:57:25 »
Had a few smiles today thinking about that boy!!  Sure is a good grandson - must have the right attitude to0 rise above things and make a laugh of them  ;D  Sure do get tartan flat caps - here anyway, so if you have difficulty I'd be happy to help out!
Equality isn't everyone being the same, equality is recognising that being different is normal.

Val

• Hectare
    • Wrinkles
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2004, 17:42:13 »
Thanks Wicker...I'm not sure his humour will stretch that far....but you never know on Burns night ....anything could happen.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal