Author Topic: Who did it??  (Read 3178 times)

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
Who did it??
« on: May 20, 2010, 19:29:05 »
Is this the guilty one, or the other two which have cleared off.

asbean

• Hectare
  • Winchester, Hants
Re: Who did it??
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 20:02:46 »
Guilty !!! You can tell from the smile on his face!!

Long live cats  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
The Tuscan Beaneater

Twoflower

• Hectare
  • Three girls and a cat!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2010, 16:16:23 »
i have your cat's twin :)

Paulines7

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2010, 23:11:12 »
I reckon they left him to take the blame. 

A puddy-tat as lovely as that one couldn't possibly be responsible for murder.   ;D ;D

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2010, 12:43:36 »
He's not doing the plastic greenhouse much good either!!!!

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2010, 17:13:28 »
Poor Dulcie is in real big trouble today.  OH bought a blow up bed to take to the boat, and blew it up to test it and of course Dulcie had to have a look.  He came back from the boat to say that it had gone down and he slept on rocks, in a tent outside the boat.  He has blown it up again and found a small hole which he swears it a cat claw mark.  Help, Dulcie would never do that.  Watch out Dulcie, stop ripping off the wallpaper, OH is coming back.  I wonder why his owners don't want him.  ;D ;D ;D

Paulines7

• Hectare
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2010, 00:05:49 »
......Dulcie would never do that.  Watch out Dulcie, stop ripping off the wallpaper, OH is coming back.  I wonder why his owners don't want him.  ;D ;D ;D

Perhaps it is more that he is disowning his owners especially if they were the ones responsible for giving him his name.   ;D ;D  It's a catastrophe to be a handsome male cat and be given the name of Dulcie.   ::)

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2010, 19:41:17 »
Dulcie is so pretty, thought she was a female, but she/he is not, but he loves Charlie, my old cat.  Gabanni was the other twin, but is now Malaboo, but we don't see him much.  I think Dulcie and Gabanni are handbags, or whatever (or cats).  Poor Dulcie was hiding from the rain today after being in trouble, but he is asleep on the dining room chair now.  I am going to report OH to the RSPCA as he doesn't love Dulcie.  He does really, I hope, but not on the bed.

Twoflower

• Hectare
  • Three girls and a cat!!!
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2010, 12:17:07 »
Mine insists on walking on my plastic coldframe, but at 10 1/2 pounds he weights too much. It's the look i get when his is sitting in them messy........but you love me really ;D

grannyjanny

• PMs
  • Hectare
  • Lives in Cheshire. Light sandy soil. Loves no dig.
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2010, 22:38:14 »
We brought our wheelbarrow back from lotty & left it in the carport ready to go back. It's now a cat bed. We have renamed her Chillington ;D ;D ;D.

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2010, 20:52:37 »
Cat's don't wear bras, especially padded ones.  My fault should have put it away.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal