Author Topic: Should the poor worry!! Cameron related to the Queen!!!!  (Read 2761 times)

springbok

• Hectare
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/revealed-how-cameron-is-related-to-the-queen-518176.html

This man has no idea what a NORMAL working home is like by the sounds of it!!!!

Bugloss2009

• Hectare
Re: Should the poor worry!! Cameron related to the Queen!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2010, 12:10:49 »
so he's the descendant of a single mother called Jordan. Bit of a chav really

mat

• Hectare
  • Ryedale, North Yorks. Sandy loam, over sandstone
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2010, 14:01:19 »
I wish everyone would stop all this bitching.

OllieC

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Nairn
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2010, 14:48:16 »
I wish everyone would stop all this bitching.

It's a bit yawn inspiring, isn't it.

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2010, 19:22:06 »
Why should a man born into an affluent home ,raised by  a nanny not be able to run a country,where does it say a man has to have scraped by to understand the needs of working class families, and come to think of it, have all the well offs in Britain gone overnight and so only a working class background leader is appropriate.

I  truly don't wish to be rude but to be honest many of the posts I am reading re the election sound like they have been put together by children who have taken sides in a playground..or is it just the general UK negativity and "kick him when he's down mentality" also from the playground that sadly follows some people into adulthood.

Whatever is wrong with keeping an open mind and given the chap a chance.If he turns out to be useless think of how may of you will be able to smugly say "I told you so". If he turns out to be an excellent leader I just wonder how many of you will be grown up and well mannered enough to say, "that blokes done a d**n fine job and I never thought he had it in him."

Listen to yourselves.

XX Jeannine

This is pertinent to all three of the posts currently on re the election etc
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

Bugloss2009

• Hectare
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2010, 19:36:18 »
well i'm quite happy the way things have turned out, and I don't think I could ever vote Conservative. I think a lot of the negative comments are just a way of damping down any expectations. The last time we had an historic result like this was in 1997, and the sense of total betrayal after so much hope with Blair is still there with me

springbok

• Hectare
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2010, 21:00:32 »
It was a tongue in cheek post, didn't realise it would offend..........I thought it was d**n funny being in the paper, how the press have gone to the trouble to find out he is related to the Royals!!...Silverspoon in the mouth!!.  Lighten up folks.......geez!!!!!.

I don't care who runs the country!!!.

Note to self:  KEEP OUT OF POLITICS!!!........ ::)

Mr Smith

• Hectare
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2010, 22:21:29 »
I would of loved  to have been born on the same side of the bed like David Cameron, much better than being dragged up with mi arse hole hanging out and a thrushes nest in mi pants, happy days, :) 

cocopops

• Acre
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2010, 22:48:26 »
Why should a man born into an affluent home ,raised by  a nanny not be able to run a country,where does it say a man has to have scraped by to understand the needs of working class families, and come to think of it, have all the well offs in Britain gone overnight and so only a working class background leader is appropriate.

I  truly don't wish to be rude but to be honest many of the posts I am reading re the election sound like they have been put together by children who have taken sides in a playground..or is it just the general UK negativity and "kick him when he's down mentality" also from the playground that sadly follows some people into adulthood.

Whatever is wrong with keeping an open mind and given the chap a chance.If he turns out to be useless think of how may of you will be able to smugly say "I told you so". If he turns out to be an excellent leader I just wonder how many of you will be grown up and well mannered enough to say, "that blokes done a d**n fine job and I never thought he had it in him."

Listen to yourselves.

XX Jeannine

This is pertinent to all three of the posts currently on re the election etc

Well said.

Thank you Jeannnie xxx

betula

• Hectare
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2010, 23:05:21 »
Yes it is UK negativity....we are an awful lot int we. :o  ??

I think it is funny spring.............don't worry yourself.

dtw

• Hectare
  • What grows, You decide!
    • Classic & Cheesy TV adverts and other funny stuff
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2010, 23:07:38 »
He's a slimy toff, get over it.  ;D

tricia

• Hectare
  • Torbay, Devon
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2010, 23:29:09 »
Jeannine - thank you for putting things into a proper perspective. I stopped reading those posts about the election and politics - I felt the same way you do. Let's all just hope that things will get better over the next few years. As Cameron says - we are all in this together so a bit of optimism please!

Hope is positive!!

Tricia

redimp

• Hectare
  • Colonia Domitiana Lindensium, Flavia Caesariensis
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2010, 01:21:06 »
It was a tongue in cheek post, didn't realise it would offend..........I thought it was d**n funny being in the paper, how the press have gone to the trouble to find out he is related to the Royals!!...Silverspoon in the mouth!!.  Lighten up folks.......geez!!!!!.

I don't care who runs the country!!!.

Note to self:  KEEP OUT OF POLITICS!!!........ ::)

We've had our differences SBG bit I love a bit of satire so go to it lass!
Lotty @ Lincoln (Lat:53.24, Long:-0.52, HASL:30m)

http://www.abicabeauty

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2010, 03:07:47 »
SBG, you  absolutely didn't in any way offend me, it is the whole package deal that I am reading, seeing and hearing everytime I pick up a paper, turn on the TV  or look on the internet..it is almost as if  folks think something  is negative they speak it  out loud in a big  voice  but if positive then sshhh don't let on

I just don't understand why.

XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

Manouche

• Acre
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2010, 19:46:50 »

Isn't it always the way....people seem to find it so easy to be negative and whinge about everything. It may be harder to be positive but it's worth it because it brings results and gives people something to fight for.

I think an awful lot of people have become spineless, they blame others, have great expectations but want it all handed to them on a plate.

I'm on your team Jeannine.

aj

• Hectare
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2010, 20:45:32 »
That article is 5 years old....

debster

• Hectare
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2010, 19:15:41 »
want to know what i think?? no! well im gonna tell you anyway, whoever got in people would 'pregnant dog' about its a british moan like the weather

Bugloss2009

• Hectare
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2010, 19:21:22 »
funny thing,  the Prime minister the Queen liked the best was Harold Wilson. Highlight of his week going to the palace for an audience and a few drinks

Unwashed

• Hectare
  • Vexatious, moi?
    • Simon on Facebook
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2010, 19:38:47 »
want to know what i think?? no! well im gonna tell you anyway, whoever got in people would 'pregnant dog' about its a british moan like the weather
I liked Tony Blair.  And from what I've seen of David Cameron I like him too.  I despised Gordon Brown, not least for prostituting his personal grief for a sympathy vote, and for stealing the 10% tax rate because he thought the low paid were too stupid to notice, but most of all for the quantum leap in evasiveness and non-accountability of politicians on his watch.
An Agreement of the People for a firm and present peace upon grounds of common right

betula

• Hectare
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2010, 20:09:41 »
I am not sure how a person is seen as spineless because they moan about politicians.

I have great expectations of them and sadly as we have seen in the last government members from all the parties were little less than thieves.If anyone else had their noses in the trough like they were you would no doubt be dismissed and facing court.

As for Cameron he did think the lib dems were a joke and then suddenly he is their best friend. ::)

I think to sit back and think oh well lets not complain is wrong but each to his own I guess.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal