Author Topic: Everton FC  (Read 1343 times)

superspud

• Half Acre
Everton FC
« on: May 02, 2010, 16:13:59 »
Ok so I am not a died in the wool Footie fan, in fact when i was a kid it was ok, I supported Liverpool and Everton as that is where my Dad came from and we lived in Liverpool till the R.A.F moved us abroad, NO SARCY COMMENTS..., then as I grew older I absolutely detested the game, now I am in my early 50s, and I have taken to supporting Everton, however do you think I can find one lousy shop around Newbury that sells Everton scarves, nope not a one, or in Basingstoke. IT SUCKS, and I want one so anyone got any idea where to get one around this area ?.
Ignore me I'm having a breakdown.

Bugloss2009

• Hectare
Re: Everton FC
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2010, 16:28:32 »
how could you support Liverpool AND Everton? It defies belief! What did you do on a derby match? Beat yourself up?  ;D

superspud

• Half Acre
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2010, 16:38:15 »
Nope, I put a tenner on each to win at 70-1 at the bookies and waited.........  ;D :-X. I never got a penny.

Amazingrotavator(Derby)

• Half Acre
  • My best mate
    • www.mandjderbygardens.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2010, 16:48:49 »
Try Everton F.C. com and buy on line.

superspud

• Half Acre
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2010, 17:32:42 »
I would sadly I am one of those who does not own a credit card. I did but it rapidly turned into a spend fest by the wife, suffice to say I no longer have one.  :(

Mr Smith

• Hectare
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2010, 18:33:48 »
Whats wrong in supporting 'Trammere',  'South Liverpool' or even 'Prescot Cables',  :)

superspud

• Half Acre
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2010, 19:15:58 »
See there you go, you ask a question and suddenly everyone wants to get you to turn turncoat and support "other" teams, I ask ya. Ok who's gonna ask me to support wanderers or cammel laird, how about Oldham even.......... I know, lets throw Wrexham in it too.

ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. nope, Everton and liverpool it is and always was, not that I have anything against other peoples choices.

elvis2003

• Hectare
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2010, 19:23:18 »
you dont need a credit card to buy online,just a regular debit card
when the going gets tough,the tough go digging

superspud

• Half Acre
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2010, 19:32:00 »
you dont need a credit card to buy online,just a regular debit card

Nope Dont have one of them either. In fact I have no kind of cards at all. Its easier than watching the wife beg,cry, and threaten me to buy her things everytime she see's something in every shop she passes and for no real reason or need, and then be told how much I don't love her because I wouldn't buy her that £5,000.00 ring she didn't need or can't afford.

I am often amazed at the guile or emotional torture the average female can muster. No offence to the ladies in here.

chriscross1966

• Hectare
  • Visionhairy
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2010, 00:40:23 »
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/360250297027.... if you have a bank account you can have Paypal......

Bugloss2009

• Hectare
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2010, 08:35:04 »
if you want some Liverpool stuff, there'll be some on ebay shortly I think,
seller Rafa_loves_juventus2010

Mrs Gumboot

• Acre
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2010, 08:45:29 »
Paypal isn't a bad thing. Maybe just don't tell the wife!

Can sympathise with the plight. Married into a long line of blue fans and every season we have the 'why don't they sell everton shirts in Leeds' conversation. This being despite the fact that we see his parents regularly who would happily nip into Liverpool & get him one  ::)

If you get desperate PM me & I'll see if we can help without alerting the wife to the wonders of ebay  ;)

elvis2003

• Hectare
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2010, 12:05:49 »
I live in liverpool.will pick you one up if you get desperate x
when the going gets tough,the tough go digging

superspud

• Half Acre
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2010, 15:10:24 »
Sigh. I have paypal.  I can't use it...... ask her indoors why...... I can't put money in it unless I ask special permissions..... I have an ebay account, scorpion912,  oh and I erm don't have a bank account any longer, the lovely people at Barclays decided to charge me for an unauthorised overdraft of £1.70 and it went up to over £300 as I refused on principal to pay it, it happened when I had an account with the woolwich who had given me one up to £50, when Barclays took over their accounts we were not told the overdraft was removed... How nice of them.

Elvis I would appreciate that, tell me how much it is + postage and I will send you a postal order if ok.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal