Author Topic: Dulcie  (Read 3839 times)

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
Dulcie
« on: April 26, 2010, 15:00:48 »
Dont' think much will grow in this box, three cats fight to share it.  Dulcie's turn today. I know why they say copy cats now, if they are not fighting over the shed roof they are fighting over this box, and the terrrible twins are not my cats.

calendula

• Hectare
  • learn to love your weeds (saddleworth)
    • homeopathy
Re: Dulcie
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 20:55:39 »
hot spot for a cool cat  8)

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2010, 20:59:42 »
My Timmy Tiger (who looks a lot like Dulcie) is a deveil for a warm container too.  I've taken to inserting a few bamboo skewers in the containers - point up - to protect my plants.  It works.  ;D

G x
'The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.'

asbean

• Hectare
  • Winchester, Hants
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2010, 23:52:42 »
My two take it in turns to lie in (and chew) the cat mint plant.  There's a space in the middle of the plant where is won't grow as it's been flattened  ::) ::) ::) ::)
The Tuscan Beaneater

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2010, 10:40:48 »
My little helper yesterday. Never buy a cat bed as they never sleep in them.

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2010, 20:06:27 »
He has made himself at home.

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2010, 17:43:38 »
Dulce has been sent home twice today, but decided to hide in my plastic greenhouse.  He has now decided to sleep on the winter quilt, which I do not approve off as he hasn't had frontline on him yet, as OH said I couldn't as 'HE IS NOT YOUR CAT'. Dulce I love you and would never put you in a rubbish bin.  Think the 'hoover' the over terrible twin has come in to polish off Charlie's cat food.

Ragdoll Lady

• Half Acre
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2010, 11:27:44 »
I think your hubby should just give in and accept that Dulce has chosen you to live with ;)  Also I would frontline him asap so you dont get any biting visitors.  Thanks for sharing the photos of him he looks like one cheeky lovable cat and is very obviously feeling so at home with you.  As for that horible woman who put that poor cat in the rubbish bin I reckon it wont be long till someone gets hold of her and teaches her a lesson. Just hope they dont get caught doing it.

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2010, 13:04:00 »
I was just wondering if the cat in the rubbish bin was a set up for utube or whatever.  The owners don't want her to get victimised, if it were my cat I would be knocking on her door.  Perhaps we don't know the full story.  A bit worried about my water butt as although it has a lid, it is a bit wobbly and Dulce is a bit of a jumper.  Think I will put wood on top of the plastic top, just in case, but that might encourage him to jump on it more.  That is his way to jump on the plastic greenhouse roof, which acts like a hammock for him.  Have cleared the bathroom shelf, (downstairs bathroom) as he jumped through and everything went flying. I suppose you either love cats or not, and have probably bored everyone enough with my 'new best friend'.

Ragdoll Lady

• Half Acre
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2010, 19:32:52 »
You could never bore me Borlotti I just love all cats :)  I was at my mums today listening to a DJ called Sadie Nine (she did a live show on Canvey last friday and we popped down to see her and her abdorable dog). Its a talk show and she had 4 topics for people to phone in and have their say. No-one picked the other subjects just all phoned in about the cat and the bin.

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2010, 19:22:53 »
Dulce has frontline on so hopefully no fleas, as keeps sleeping on my bed.  He is very fond of this bag, but I know where he is because of his tail, but he thought he was hiding.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal