Author Topic: hELP pLEASE  (Read 2097 times)

rosebud

• Hectare
    • allotments4all
hELP pLEASE
« on: April 23, 2010, 17:46:06 »
Please can anyone help with my problem.
I`m not mad , i loaded the photos from my camera looked at them need to send them via email to my daughter. Now the problem when i click on attach in the email they will not show, i reloaded them & changed the name still nothing What am i doing wrong i have always done the same thing no problems so what is happening this time. I really need the pictures they are of a 50th wedding anniversary.

I am not very good with puters so easy as possible if anyone can help me.
Thank you ;D

landimad

• Hectare
  • Me wheels have gone again. Northants UK
Re: hELP pLEASE
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2010, 13:23:46 »
1st of all what are you using and how are you trying to attach them.
We use a variety of methods, Firefox and IE7
We always reduce the size of the image to allow for more pictures to be sent at once.
This does not reduce the quality of the image but does allow them to be added as you would for the A4A site.
Another way of doing it would be to put them on Photo-bucket and tell them they are there and grant them rights to copy the pictures off.
Hope this helps in some way of getting you out of a sticky situation.

Got them back now to put some tread on them

Bugloss2009

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2010, 13:42:39 »
have you loaded the pictures into a different folder to the one you usually use, and when you try to add attachments it looks in the other folder?

rosebud

• Hectare
    • allotments4all
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2010, 15:42:30 »
 Thank you very much for your replys .  I have loaded the photos exactly as i have always done, into  " My pictures" i always do the same thing that is why i am finding it difficult to see what has happened.
I shall have to take them to Tesco to print them there.

nilly71

• Hectare
  • Romford,Essex
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2010, 17:01:00 »
When you try and attach them, is the my pictures the correct one that is in the drop down box? If there is more than one user the my pictures in the attachment might belong to a different user.

If you want to view the images what path do you follow? I use W7 and the path I use is c-users-neil-my pictures

Xp might be c-my documents-neil-my pictures

Neil

greenfists

• Half Acre
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2010, 20:57:33 »
A quick fix may be to download the (in my opinion) excellent Picasa from Google.
It automatically looks for all images on your computer and puts them in age order.
If its there it will find it.
You can then do basic fixes as well as email etc.

Get it here

http://picasa.google.com/

If you haven't got green fingers then use your fists.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal