Author Topic: shopping  (Read 858 times)

ACE

• Hectare
shopping
« on: May 01, 2010, 14:14:49 »
I went and got a bit of cheese around the local shop, they have turned it into a mini supermarket run by the coop since I last went in. I also picked up a paper as she had give me the money for the cheese and there was some change. How long should that take 3 mins? 5 mins? NO 15 minutes! The checkout girl and I use the term girl loosely as she might have been one 45 years and 8 or 9 stone ago. Well she was yapping to the people in front and when I said to the fat mare 'In your own time' she got all stroppy. Ripped my paper after chucking it down the conveyeor belt so I made here go and get me another. Then she snarled 'have you got a club card' NO! 'do you want kids vouchers' NO for feck sake just give me the cheese and paper.

Well she got in a real strop then, I was also starting to lose my temper. So I gave her a fiver and the odd change so I did could get just a couple of pound coins back. She gave me the loose change back, saying I had given her too much. I tried to explain to the fat retard that I wanted 2 pound coins back but it was beyond her. Shan't go back there again and the missus is queer as hell now because I got a paper with her change.

I was only trying to be helpful to start with, won't bother again.

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
Re: shopping
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2010, 20:16:08 »
I would go back to bed if I were you Ace XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

Duke Ellington

• Hectare
Re: shopping
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2010, 20:47:11 »
Oh no now youve made me all angry again ACE.
I was in our local Co-op where there was a long queue of people waiting to be served at the till where they sell cigarettes. None of other tills  were open and there are about 8/10 of them. So I got into the long queue at the cigarette till with my basket full of shopping where only one person was serving.
I then saw another member of staff stocking up the chiller cabinet with Gatorade!!!!! So I thought there was about to be an imminent rush on energy drinks which was more important that serving their customers!! ::)
dont be fooled by the name I am a Lady!! :-*

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal