Author Topic: Easter  (Read 1119 times)

gwynnethmary

• Hectare
  • Hartlepool
Easter
« on: April 04, 2010, 09:28:42 »
Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter!  I've been up before dawn messing about with daffodils both outside and inside the church, helping to prepare for the bacon buttie breakfast and then jogging round the sea-front for the 6a.m. sunrise celebration.  There were over a hundred of us on the prom and most came back to church for the bacon butties- what a great start to the best day of the year- He's what Sundays are all about!

manicscousers

• Hectare
  • www.golborne-allotments.co.uk
Re: Easter
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2010, 09:30:20 »
happy easter to you, too, Gwynnethmary, must admit I only got up at 8, sounds like you had a brilliant start to the day  ;D

Mrs Gumboot

• Acre
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2010, 14:44:15 »
Blimey and I thought we had it rough getting to church for half nine to help run the egg hunt for the kiddies  ;D

Happy Easter all.

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2010, 08:53:53 »
My son lives in a little village. The local hall committee have organized an Easter Egg hunt for the children. John was asking about the cost to hire the hall for helicopter flying so the Secretary roped him in to set up a "stall" to show his helicopters (he has several) so that's where he will be this afternoon. It looks like a few Dads will be interested in the "boys toys"!! Nice to see things going on in the village.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal