Author Topic: Dulcie (the cat) loves me  (Read 1732 times)

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
Dulcie (the cat) loves me
« on: April 02, 2010, 16:41:21 »
Just got my first present from Dulcie, a dead mouse.  After a lot of screaming by me and shutting my eyes to pick it up and throw it outside cat flap is locked.  Think he has taken it home to its owners, but I was first choice, which I did not appreciate.  Oh well, cats will be cats, Charlie is 18 and don't think he has ever caught anything, but one of my cats did like bringing dead birds or half dead birds upstairs in the middle of the night and put them on the bed. Oh happy days.

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
Re: Dulcie (the cat) loves me
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 21:32:54 »
Dulcie and Malaboo have gone home, I hope, or off hunting for more mice, to bring in when I am asleep.  Next door have gone away and Rhoda is crying, she is a very old cat, has food down but when I took her off my lap, bit me.  Charlie (my one and only cat, although originally a stray) is crying as the gas fire is off, the heating is on.  Will put a note on the door, bl....y cats home. 99p shop does 4 sachets of Felix cat food for 99p, not Whiskas as they all hate that, and don't like my lovely roast pork.  Sorry I nearly swore the F word, but I love them all really.

manicscousers

• Hectare
  • www.golborne-allotments.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2010, 21:41:46 »
you're a saint looking after them  ;D
ours used to bury dead , headless voles under the edges of the door mat, don't know what they did with the heads  ;D

theothermarg

• Hectare
  • Yate near Bristol UK
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2010, 21:51:35 »
I once got left a dead mouse on a low shelf right in front of a birthday card. Bob made a fuss until I saw it then totaly lost interest. I am sure it was a birthday prezzy
marg
Tell me and I,ll forget
Show me and I might remember
Involve me and I,ll understand

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal