Author Topic: Ok I promised, so who is ready for my "from Canada parcel"  (Read 9180 times)

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
Re: Ok I promised, so who is ready for my "from Canada parcel"
« Reply #60 on: April 12, 2010, 11:40:33 »
Ok Jay be I cqan tell you a fib if it makes you sleep better XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

Suzanne

• Hectare
  • sun is shining
« Reply #61 on: April 12, 2010, 21:50:46 »
Just caught up with this thread again, can't wait. Thank you so much for organising this.  :)

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #62 on: April 13, 2010, 08:05:12 »
Picked up the last seeds in nthe US today so mit almost ready to start it's journey.XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #63 on: April 16, 2010, 21:07:05 »
OK, to enable JayB to get a few nights sleep and at her request I have not posted the parcel has left.

But now it has!!!. I am not allowed to tell you when but a hint is that I have had 4 good nights sleep since it left.

There is no list of addies inside as just in case it is stopped there will be no info. I will send a list od addies to Jay be who can pop it int the parcel at your end.

So, into the hat went the names and came out as below..except the first and last as previously said.

JayB
Star
Markfield Rover
DebP
Hector
Squash 64
grawc
Nilly71
Tinshed
MushyPea
mpdjulie
Goodlife
Ninnyscrops
Flowers of Shona
Suzanne
Robert Benchley. Robert there are UK first class stamps  in package to cover postage  to Ruud in Holland
Ruud

Enclosed is a jiffy bag for specials.. eg if you want tio send something to anyone on the list put it in this bag and mark in clearly who it is for and NOT FOR SWAP.

I have bagged all the Canadian new seed into small zippies, there is one bag for everyone for each variety, please  don't take more than 1 bag of the same variety as there would not be enough to go rouns and I really wanted to make sure everybody got a bit of everything I sent. Each  varieties little zippies are together in a bigger zippie with the original packet so you read about it..please do not through out the empty packet!! There is another large zippie marked  "PUT YOUR SWAPS IN HERE PLEASE, and for goodness sake don't mix them up LOL.You can of course swap about with this bag as in any usual swap.

Some of the seeds were quite expensive so you may only have three or four in your wee zippie.eg I have sent seeds of a mini cuke Piccolo which I found interesting,  see   Westcoastseeds by the way..and a courgette called Ambassador which grows upright. There is a very very  early Watermelon in too.They will all grow quite easy in the UK.

Most you cannot get in the UK but some you may know.

Have fun..sorry to make the rules a little tight but this way everyone on the list gets a bit of the Canadian seeds

I will start another thread now for progress.

XX Jeannine

Hector

• Hectare
« Reply #64 on: April 16, 2010, 21:17:04 »
Thank you again for this, very kind of you
Jackie

Squash64

• Hectare
    • Walsall Road Allotments
« Reply #65 on: April 16, 2010, 21:18:35 »
Hi Jeannine,
I've copied and saved your instructions so I won't have to rely on my hopeless memory.
Thanks again for doing this, I'm really looking forward to seeing what's in the parcel. :D
Betty
Walsall Road Allotments
Birmingham

allotment website:-
www.growit.btck.co.uk

goodlife

• Hectare
« Reply #66 on: April 16, 2010, 21:34:21 »
Ohh...are we there yet...? I can't wait...! ;D ;) ::)

goodlife

• Hectare
« Reply #67 on: April 16, 2010, 21:40:06 »
Jeannine..is there anything you wish to find for yourself in the parcel..?..other than few supprises.. ;)

Hector

• Hectare
« Reply #68 on: April 16, 2010, 22:11:18 »
can you send the parcel a few days before letting us know, I hopefully won't get my undies in a knot then waiting for it to arrive ;D

Just don't wear any until you get the parcel...problem solved :P
Jackie

Ninnyscrops.

• Hectare
  • downtoearth
« Reply #69 on: April 16, 2010, 22:18:53 »
I'm not wearing anything with zips on 'till it arrives in case I get more confused (not that difficult!)  :o

Ninny

PS Thanks again Jeannine and keep by your 'puter in case of emergency questions  :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal