Author Topic: Eco Teams - meeting in Birmingham 20th Feb  (Read 823 times)

Squash64

• Hectare
    • Walsall Road Allotments
Eco Teams - meeting in Birmingham 20th Feb
« on: February 11, 2010, 07:32:51 »
My daughter-in-law works for Global Action Plan and has just sent me details of the following meeting:-

EcoTeams are groups of people – neighbours, friends, colleagues – working together to make positive changes; from minimising the amount of energy used to cutting down the things they throw away.  To be part of an EcoTeam you don’t have to be an expert and it won’t take up much of your time. You just need to be enthusiastic about working with
people to create a better environment.

There will be a free meeting with lunch included in Birmingham on February 20th - please see here for more details
http://www.globalactionplan.org.uk/r/emailers/ecoteams/birmingham_event/index.html
Betty
Walsall Road Allotments
Birmingham

allotment website:-
www.growit.btck.co.uk

saddad

• Hectare
  • Derby, Derbyshire (Strange, but true!)
Re: Eco Teams - meeting in Birmingham 20th Feb
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2010, 08:08:43 »
Lets hope the financial mess the council are in doesn't pull the rug from under the project..  :-X

Squash64

• Hectare
    • Walsall Road Allotments
Re: Eco Teams - meeting in Birmingham 20th Feb
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2010, 10:47:41 »
Lets hope the financial mess the council are in doesn't pull the rug from under the project..  :-X

I'll have to ask my daughter-in-law about that.

Just keeping my fingers crossed that Birmingham City Council doesn't reduce out allotments department even further, there's only 3 of them anyway.  :(
Betty
Walsall Road Allotments
Birmingham

allotment website:-
www.growit.btck.co.uk

EcoTeams

FREE EcoTeams Training - RESCHEDULED - 20th March
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2010, 10:27:57 »

Dear Allotments 4 All,

The advertised EcoTeams training day has been moved!

The FREE event will be taking place on SAT MARCH 20th 09.30 – 14.30 at The Birmingham & Midlands Institute.

EcoTeams are groups of people – neighbours, friends, colleagues – working together to make positive changes - from minimising the amount of energy used to cutting down their waste. To be part of an EcoTeam you don’t have to be an expert and it doesn't take up much of your time. All you need is enthusiasm for working with people to create a better environment.

The EcoTeams event is free and open to all.

More info – along with some videos – can be found on the following website: http://www.ecoteams.org.uk/events

Best wishes

EcoTeams

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal