Author Topic: January/February competition is open!  (Read 1974 times)

SamLouise

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
January/February competition is open!
« on: February 22, 2010, 22:15:51 »
My apologies for being so late with the January competition but let's give it a go and include February too!

Please submit your entries for the month of JANUARY/FEBRUARY to the email address savageblue67@yahoo.co.uk

Once again, no theme for this one, just any and everything you've snapped during the months of January/Feb will be most welcome.

Closing date for entries will be Sunday 28th February, so just under a week :)

One entry per person please :)

I look forward to seeing them all, thank you.

Also, just a heads up for the March competition.  I asked Squash, the winner of December's comp, to pick a theme which she did but because I'm running so late and the deadline is less than a week, I'm going to roll that over for next month's competition and the theme is 'SKY' so anything and everything you think relates to Sky, please snap away at it during the month of MARCH :)

SamLouise

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
Re: January/February competition is open!
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2010, 07:36:48 »
Bumping for those who may not have seen it.  Three days left :)

SamLouise

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2010, 12:09:25 »
Bumping again as today is the last day for entries.  Please keep them coming, I've had some great pics so far :)

Hyacinth

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2010, 13:01:52 »
Look forward to seeing some great pix then, choosing, and voting 8)

Unfortunately my head will be down, not up, for the next 'themed' lot. Don't like them, turned me off last time to the extent that I simple stopped looking in - and this Lady's not for turning ::) ;) My regret is that the variety of pix on a themed Monthly event is so limited - obviously -  and, for me, the joy of seeing a wide variety of pix just isn't there, so it's a big yawn :(

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal