Author Topic: please help me  (Read 1996 times)

RSJK

• Hectare
  • its great to be on the allotment
please help me
« on: December 28, 2004, 18:18:14 »
hello all hope you all had a nice Christmas, and looking forward to an happy New Year.
Santa was so kind to bring me my first digital camera for Christmas, been down to the lottie today and taken some photos, I have downloaded them onto the kodak easyshare page, could someone please tell me how do l get them posted on to this site.
Looking forward to hearing from someone with the answer to my problem.
Thank you and an Happy New Year to you all.
Richard       If it's not worth having I will have it

JustMarian

Re: please help me
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2004, 21:35:23 »
Now that's interesting !

I have just put into google a search for "image hosting" and it took me to www.imageshak.  Completely free !  I recommend you go there and share those photos!

Palustris

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2004, 21:55:48 »
Photobucket.com is a lot better than Imageshack, in my humble opinion. You can store and download a lot more images and post them on here with no bother.
Just had a look at the Kodak site and can find no mention anywhere of allowing you to link to another site like this. The other choice is to pay Dan and send photos directly from your computer on to this site. You would have to ask those who use this facility how to do that and how much they  pay.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2004, 22:11:15 by Palustris »
Gardening is the great leveller.

muckspreader

• Not So New ...
  • I love Allotments4All
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2004, 08:41:25 »
it find it easier if you want just a couple of images is to save the images in my documents , then press add options-browse to my documents and download the image

RSJK

• Hectare
  • its great to be on the allotment
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2004, 15:49:39 »
thank you all for your replys, once again A4A users solve a problem, thankyou all once again.
Richard       If it's not worth having I will have it

growmore

• Hectare
  • Practice Beats Theory. Don Valley South Yorks
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2004, 19:23:24 »
I find Image shack a piece of cake to use for posting pics on here ,,,It hosts photo's etc for I believe 12 months...How long does Photo bucket host images for ??>
As I have never used it ...Cheers ..Jim
Cheers .. Jim

Mrs Ava

• Hectare
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2004, 11:38:43 »
I use imageshack only because in the past, when I have tried to use photobucket it is not the right time to join, and when I remember....it is too late again!  >:(  Ava did donate to Dan, but as him not me, so I guess he can download pics directly....should ask him really and then I could post pics with ease, just under his title........

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal