Author Topic: Vancouver  (Read 1312 times)

Vony

• Acre
Vancouver
« on: January 30, 2010, 06:52:51 »

This took more then a minute to load on my computer, but certainly worth the wait,,,,enjoy,...........
P.S.   Go to full screen to see it better, click on the box far bottom right.
If you click on the cameras it will start another download of that area. Takes a bit of time but once they're all loaded you can zip back and forth in no time.....

This takes a minute to load but is worth the wait!  A few great 360 degree pictures! ENJOY!!!

http://www.aerialphotoimage.com/panoramas/GreaterVancouver/OlympicVillageVancouver.html

SamLouise

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
Re: Vancouver
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2010, 14:07:23 »
We've just booked the first hotel for our tour of British Columbia beginning in Vancouver.  Shall I see if I can spot it in the picture?  LOL!  They are great pics :)  We've been using Google map street view to check out around the places we'll be staying.  It's a really great way of looking in the immediate area.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 14:17:29 by SamLouise »

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
Re: Vancouver
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 22:08:11 »
Great show.. it showed swo much detail.

We are across the water, you can see the houses on the slopes of the mountain but of course not close enough to pin point exactly but we are in one of them there.

It is getting very busy here now, very difficult getting into town as all the roads have been changed, many  more of them have become one way, even the taxi drivers are getting lost according to the news.

We think we will be able to see the torch as it is to pass quite close to us as it approaches Vancouver, we might need the binoculars but we can see the road off the patio.. this is kind of exciting.

Sadly we won't see the games as we couldn't get tickets for the ice skating which is the only one I really enjoy.

I still think about the folks who lost their lotties in London to the summer games though so ut spoils it a bit.

We are told it will get very busy even on the outskirts where we are.

Thank you for the link.

XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal