General > Assisted Gardening

VANDALISM---and not kids.

<< < (8/8)

1066:
Now look what you've gone and started greenfists !!  ;D  ::)  :P

On a serious note what Jeannine says about contacting a local organisation that represents disabled people is a great idea, and if the local police were contacted then a bit up joined up working could be done!

Jeannine:
Wow our very own Mr Plod, now how lucky can we get.  Careful constable..you could get very busy  here
XX Jeannine

artichoke:
Our police were terrific when some boys started putting up tents on our plot and wouldn't go away when we asked them to. They had caused trouble the previous year with drugs and burning stuff, and this year they kicked some of our crops about. I walked round to the police station, and a big burly officer got back to them before I did. Off they went and haven't been back, and the council has now put fences and gates all round the plot.

Always worth reporting. At the very least, they have to record it, and when things have built up over time, they do something about it.

camo_lady:
hi. How's things now?

We/I also have a problem with, shall we say, 'atitude'.
The first one was when our neighbours tried nicking 3-5 foot strip all the way Up our plot and installing their fence over our dig line... Then confronting a 'why a disabled person wanted such a big site... {er, what's it got to do with you? And get off our plot!}
That was rectified by a big ex-army chappy with tattoos and buzz-cut coming and helping for a few days {before he moved here permanently} when the other allotment  holders were about.

So I recommend getting a 'dangerous looking' chap to come and help you a few times... And let it drop in conversation that he's recently on leave from war or prison officer duties, etc.

Or make friends with your local Royal British Legion biker group!
JP
RBL. ShieldandSword

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version