Author Topic: Oh no, not already!  (Read 2303 times)

john_miller

• Hectare
Oh no, not already!
« on: October 19, 2004, 04:33:12 »
Weather forecast for tomorrow in Southern Vermont:
Cloudy, some rain, possibilty of rain is 30%. Chance of snow in the higher elevations. At 250m that includes me!

Wicker

• Hectare
Re:Oh no, not already!
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2004, 10:34:04 »
Looooonnngg winter ahead then, John  ???  Trouble is we have learnt that what you get first invariably comes to us  :(
Equality isn't everyone being the same, equality is recognising that being different is normal.

Mrs Ava

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2004, 12:48:20 »
Oh marvelous!  Just as we are taking the kids, all 3 of them, away for a break!  Luggage suddenly grows out of all proportion when you fill them with sweaters and waterproofs!

Oh well, greenhouse is lagged, tenders are tucked up, lottie is almost totally covered with fleece, I think I have done all I can, other than hire the sun to shine down in sunny Essex come what may!

tim

• Hectare
  • Just like the old days!
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2004, 11:11:12 »
D...n it, John! - tried since yesterday to get a great smilie to you - a very busy snow shoveller - but can't fathom it. Take it as read? = Tim

Doris_Pinks

• Hectare
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2004, 14:05:29 »
John my kids would be delighted, I on the other hand would be horrified! I am still (as usual) behind on putting my garden to bed for the winter. Still, might get me motivated to get mine sorted out, as I am sure it will be on it's way to us in some guise!
We don't inherit the earth, we only borrow it from our children.
Blog: http://www.nonsuchgardening.blogspot.com/

john_miller

• Hectare
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2004, 23:50:38 »
I am pleased to say that the belt of rain missed us entirely, staying South of here, so we didn't get more than a brief sprinkle of rain. There are times when I am thankful the forecasters get it wrong.
Thanks Tim, read indeed.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2004, 23:51:02 by john_miller »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal