Author Topic: Secret Santa 2009  (Read 14960 times)

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
Re: Secret Santa 2009
« Reply #120 on: January 24, 2010, 12:46:31 »
Just bumping this, I don't want whoever sent mine to think I am not responding but it still hasn't arrived

Tony managed to find out the one I sent  did arrive though it was  not posted so I got a bit worried but apparently the gift ws received.

I wonder if the person who mailed mine might want to take the receipt to the post office and  say it has not been delivered, they would have given you  a receipt as it is overseas, and you should be able to claim the costs back if it is missing. It may be a good idea if you reveal yourself in a PM and with some info about dates etc I can have post office check at this end, I hate to think of it sat in a post office somewhere waiting to be claimed

Anyway I will of course post as soon as it arrives if it does..

Thank you to who ever sent it, it was a nice thought anyway.

XX Jeannine

« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 12:52:38 by Jeannine »
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

Kea

• Hectare
Re: Secret Santa 2009
« Reply #121 on: January 25, 2010, 10:14:49 »
I have some lovely big bulbs.....just one problem don't know whether to plant them for inside or out. Maybe my Secret Santa could enlighten me via Tonybloke!
they are for outdoors, get 'em in as soon as soil conditions allow ;)

Well I'm lucky because I'll get a second Christmas surprise when they flower as I have no idea what they are! They are quite large though.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal