Author Topic: Rain AGAIN!!  (Read 1309 times)

Wicker

• Hectare
Rain AGAIN!!
« on: October 16, 2004, 10:32:56 »
We have had torrential rain during the nights here for the past 3 or 4 nights and yet by afternoon it has been absolutely beautiful, lovely and sunny.  Now this is great for making you want to work in the allotment as the ground is soft but soooo heavy to dig.  Still not complaining really except to say where is all the rain coming from - don't tell me ....

PS: Dopubt if it will brighten up today - still raining
Equality isn't everyone being the same, equality is recognising that being different is normal.

Ozzy

Re:Rain AGAIN!!
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2004, 13:59:00 »
Yo Wicker

I wuz driving in it, mahn it was meantal.. slow lane for and hour and a half, doing a steady 30 and it was hairy.. as those big massive lorries past... dead creepy, moreso cus I wrote me car off not that long ago and didnt realise that I was affected by the crash, but in a good way cus i know I aint Michael Schuemacher, was blinking Damon Hill though from Bristol to Cardiff.. nice clear roads and me new car a Saab is well fast.. and handles nice, and the midnght sky was well beautiful.. clouds blacker than the night itself.. and a steady 100.. with loads more to go, and I am expecting some speeding tickets tooo.. but if I dont get one brill if |I does, well it was worth it.. a wide open road and a beautifull sky, the sky was why I never went over a ton, and good thing about the road to yourself is you get to have lights on full beam and take the racing line.. I caught the rain from Manchester to Birmingham, and that M6 toll.. I had to pay twice cus I got off wrong turning hahahha.. and what did I learn?... not to keep my AA UK roadmap book atlas thang in the house, belongs in the car..  ::)

Ozzy

:-* :-* :-*
« Last Edit: October 16, 2004, 19:45:10 by Ozzy »

Mimi

• Hectare
  • Pretty in Pink
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2004, 15:28:00 »
Its lovely sunny and warm here ;D Only problem is that I am in work and cant do any gardening :'(  Sounded like an horrendous journey Ozzy. :o
Take time to stop and smell the flowers.

Ozzy

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2004, 15:57:40 »
was mad mimi, cus I had accident in me old car I got well insecure about driving and questioned me abilities, and to se some of the drivers hairing along past made me sad, cus thats how children lose their moms dads uncles and aunties, my new car is well capable mimi and has a economy driving thingy majiggery, and I was doing 70mph, foot harldy down and still in the green zone.. is good.. hahhahah just remembered on Thursday just gone, I put a tenners worth of diesel in, instead of unleaded... car chugged home and I thought I had brought a crapper, then looked at reciet... had to take the whole petrol tank off and empty diesel into containers, was tough job as me tool kit is well all over the place it is, was lucky not to cause any damage to the engine, I did try to syphon the tank and my mouth all night was deisely.. so had to buy Cider  ;)

babble alert

Ozzy

:-* :-* :-*
« Last Edit: October 16, 2004, 15:59:30 by Ozzy »

Muddy_Boots

• Hectare
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2004, 23:25:26 »
Whoops!
Muddy Boots

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal