Author Topic: Global Moderators  (Read 4871 times)

Hyacinth

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
Re: Global Moderators
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2009, 22:19:39 »
Quote from: Rhubarb Thrasher
 The only other time i've seen anything like it was when a friend watched the boxed set of The Vicar Of Dibley in one go
[/quote

;D ;D ;D

Back on topic...well-chosen,  Dan,  and I'm sure that having more Mods in place will be a great help to you now that this Site has growed and growed..

And well-written, Tim 8)

(Dunno why the boxes have been reversed but heck, don't care, gonna press 'Post' anyway, just because I can 8))

djbrenton

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments4All
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2009, 22:37:07 »
a board I used to go on, the moderator went crazy and thought he was the Son of God (literally)

That was probably me  8)

it wasn't funny I can tell you, seeing someone's mind crumble in front of you. The only other time i've seen anything like it was when a friend watched the boxed set of The Vicar Of Dibley in one go

TBH there mind was probably already on the way out.

tonybloke

• Hectare
  • Gorleston 0n sea, Norfolk
« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2009, 23:09:55 »
well i hope the new 'mods' don't have much to do, but congrats and thanks to you both!!
You couldn't make it up!

Rhubarb Thrasher

• Hectare
  • Dark Side Of The Rhubarb
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2009, 18:26:26 »
a board I used to go on, the moderator went crazy and thought he was the Son of God (literally)

That was probably me  8)

it wasn't funny I can tell you, seeing someone's mind crumble in front of you. The only other time i've seen anything like it was when a friend watched the boxed set of The Vicar Of Dibley in one go

yes I think it was actually a suicide attempt

TBH there mind was probably already on the way out.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal