Author Topic: After 3 years finally propagated a rare bloom  (Read 21335 times)

manicscousers

• Hectare
  • www.golborne-allotments.co.uk
Re: After 3 years finally propagated a rare bloom
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2009, 16:59:20 »
glad all's well, Cam..take it easy..my 2 boys were march babies, 10th and 19th, and I was sick most of the time, like car sickness  ;D

cornykev

• Hectare
  • Sunny Cheshunt just outside North London
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2009, 19:41:37 »
Regular updates cam.    ;D ;D ;D   :-*
MAY THE CORN BE WITH YOU.

mummybunny

• Hectare
  • Loves the lottie
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2009, 20:36:03 »
How exciting congratulations. ;D

My Harry was born on March 15th beautiful hot sunny day remember it like it was yesterday and he's 5 now. I too suffered from terrible morning (day and night) sickness found ginger did help abit  ;)

Any cravings yet? Mine was ice and slush puppies Yummy That was the edible ones not to mention the urge to eat mud and mortar !!! Managed to hold off on those though  :D

xxx

lushy86

• Hectare
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2009, 21:28:56 »
Lovely to hear you are doing well Cam as the others have said keep us posted and try ginger biscuits
 ;)

Lushy x
Make mine a large one!

cambourne7

• Hectare
  • Growing in the back garden having lost lotty
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2009, 23:30:58 »
Thanks guys were still thrilled although not bought one thing for the baby yet still window shopping till after christmas when i finish work then i am going to hit the sales :)

image of baby in september

Image from last week 2 photos together are 22wks and single photo is at 23 wks and you can see hot tall the baby is going to be as the knees are visable :)

« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 23:32:58 by cambourne7 »

betula

• Hectare
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2009, 23:37:02 »
Amazing cam........the miracle of life   ;D

cambourne7

• Hectare
« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2009, 17:41:57 »
yes one spicy meatball :) the baby loves spicy food the spicier the better :)

The scans make it all so real of course the off kick in the ribs and the fact i cant see my feet anymore are also clues but you cant see it so having the photo really helps.

OH has gone to london for a night out and i am collecting him from the station later tonight so the baby is demanding i have a curry delivered :) rather than mummy cooking   ;D

mummybunny

• Hectare
  • Loves the lottie
« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2009, 17:49:22 »
 I love the babies thinking  ;D ;D ;D

cambourne7

• Hectare
« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2009, 23:37:55 »
quick update for you all as i count down to finishing work (26 weeks this saturday) 18 days left in work but with christmas not sure how there going to be spread out.

Baby has now officialy run out of room and you can see the head moving under the skin and i am getting kicked regularly. Bumb has not really got much bigger so tummy is really hard and its all getting a little uncomfortable at the moment.

Next scan 21st Dec  ;D

Have also now bought the 1st items for the baby 2 growbags (no not the soil type but sleeping bag type things) and a bundle of little dresses all on ebay for under £15 the growbags themselves can be £30 each and the dresses are anything from £6 to £20 :)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 23:40:38 by cambourne7 »

SamLouise

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2009, 23:41:32 »
I like these updates, Cam, they are nice.  Glad to hear you're doing well.  I remember when I was expecting my son that a hand or a foot would suddenly jut out uncomfortably - more so in the bath, lol.  I just flattened it back down again  ;D

small

• Hectare
« Reply #50 on: December 04, 2009, 17:34:25 »
I know in many ways men have the best of things (don't argue, you know what I mean) but nothing, absolutely nothing, can compare with the feeling of a baby moving inside you. Thirty years later, and I've gone all gooey reading this thread.....

Digeroo

• Hectare
  • Cotswolds - Gravel - Alkaline
« Reply #51 on: December 04, 2009, 18:18:49 »
Not long to go now, though the last few weeks seem to last a very long time.  For my third I had relaxing music so if it is allowed I would choose some now.  Also do buy a few things for the baby asap.  I left it all until I left work and then was unable to go shopping - by the time my baby was born I had absolutely nothing ready, apart from the gifts from the girls I worked with. 

caroline7758

• Hectare
  • Berwick-upon-Tweed
« Reply #52 on: December 04, 2009, 19:05:47 »

and a bundle of little dresses all on ebay for under £15 the growbags themselves can be £30 each and the dresses are anything from £6 to £20 :)

I presume you know it's a girl?  ;D

asbean

• Hectare
  • Winchester, Hants
« Reply #53 on: December 04, 2009, 19:31:10 »
Don't balance a drink on the bump - one sharp kick and the glass/cup will go flying  :o :o :o :o
The Tuscan Beaneater

Hyacinth

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #54 on: December 04, 2009, 20:34:23 »
Mmmm, I picked up on the little dresses reference anorl...

Thanks everso for sharing the scans with us Lou (and pass some of that curry over, will ya? I'm getting sympathy cravings ;D)

Hope the days to finishing work pass quickly for you.

emmy1978

• Hectare
  • It's good to be in my gardening shoes again!
« Reply #55 on: December 04, 2009, 20:39:00 »
Hi Lou-how exciting-this was worth popping back on for!!! Congratulations to you both-how wonderful after all that waiting! Keep well and don't forget the cocoa butter (and ginger!)
It's a girl I'm guessing from the dresses quote! Fab fab fab.  ;D ;D ;D
Don't throw paper away. There is no away.

cambourne7

• Hectare
« Reply #56 on: December 04, 2009, 23:35:49 »
Thanks Guys

SamLouise - Glad you enjoy :) afraid to have a bath as there is no handle so this thursday i am going to head to the pool for a swim the baby i know loves the water :)

Small - Yes its a wonderful feeling

Digeroo - yes i am sure it will all start to drag near the end :) I have some relaxing music all ready. Were going to hit the sales after christmas and get what we need for the baby as i have been doing a lot of window shopping and have a very specific list of what i want to get.

Caroline - Yes we found out it was a little girl in the last scans although i have know since the begining. Dont know how? My dad also knew it was a girl for some reason :)

asbean - quite safe on that count even got a special laptop pad which allows me to keep using the laptop on the sofa :)

Hyacinth - thanks :) sending you some cyber hot garlic chicken now :) Last full week is next week then they have 11 days of my contract which they need to use by the end of Jan so will be on call as and when they need me :)

emmy1978 - gosh where have you been? Anywhere nice? Yes going though the coco butter like crazy although the ginger has made no effect on the sickness.

I have another scan just before christmas so if i get any good scans i will post them for you.

cam & bump

Deb P

• Hectare
  • Still digging it....
« Reply #57 on: December 04, 2009, 23:46:04 »
Glad things are going well Louise, one small hint to help with the sickness (mine was all day from 8-28 weeks with both of mine, sigh..) the only thing I found to help was to not eat and drink at the same time. If you get the knawing hunger/nausea, eat a small amount of something fairly dry (biscuit, toast etc) but do not have anything to drink for at least an hour afterwards. Hope it helps! I also found low cal fizzy bitter lemon drink helped settle my stomach a bit when I did have somehing to drink, but too much abd it made it worse! ;D
If it's not pouring with rain, I'm either in the garden or at the lottie! Probably still there in the rain as well TBH....🥴

http://www.littleoverlaneallotments.org.uk

cambourne7

• Hectare
« Reply #58 on: December 05, 2009, 22:49:45 »
thanks Deb i will try anything :)

james1

• Half Acre
  • Huyton
« Reply #59 on: December 06, 2009, 06:04:36 »
My lad was the same he was trying for couple years, and it happened
you wait for years and two come at once Twin Girls.
So from a happy grandad.......... congratulations..................

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal