Author Topic: After 3 years finally propagated a rare bloom  (Read 21334 times)

tonybloke

• Hectare
  • Gorleston 0n sea, Norfolk
Re: After 3 years finally propagated a rare bloom
« Reply #180 on: March 19, 2010, 23:13:35 »
Does this mean you'll finally  be able to call the chap who's been waiting since x-mas to give you a quote for your alleged garden work?  ;)
You couldn't make it up!

Hyacinth

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #181 on: March 21, 2010, 09:27:29 »
Sunday now, is Harriet looking forward to her first Sunday lunch, Louise? Do tell us how she's doing,lots of cyber-grandmas, grandads and aunties'n'uncles need to know.

And how about yourself? Hope you're enjoying things and getting lots of cherishing.

:-* Lishka

rosebud

• Hectare
    • allotments4all
« Reply #182 on: March 21, 2010, 14:18:08 »
 Hello Louise, looking forward to an update, are you feeling much better ?hope so. ;D
Regards Mary ;D ;D

Tulipa

• Hectare
« Reply #183 on: March 22, 2010, 06:27:09 »
Hope it's all going well Louise, I know how exhausting those first couple of weeks are, I hope you are getting lots of rest and enjoying your little one, thinking of you, take care xx

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #184 on: March 22, 2010, 06:51:01 »
Me too Cam... XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

cambourne7

• Hectare
  • Growing in the back garden having lost lotty
« Reply #185 on: March 30, 2010, 22:35:20 »
thanks for all the kind words really touched that you all care so much have surfaced with a quick update.....

Harriet has grown a couple of cm week and is now 56cm and has put on all her baby weight (she lost 9% in the 1st week) we had some constipation issues but all seams to be sorted for the moment and she is booked in to get her shots in the next couple of weeks. I have some more photos of Harriet which i will update at the weekend on the photo bucket site once I find the cable to connect my iphone to my laptop :)

C-Section is not fun, I have been healing although i picked up Viral gastroenteritis in the hospital and had problems keeping food down for the first 2 weeks but am now managing at least one meal a day. It has meant that i have lost over 50lb (28lb being baby) although i am not sure i would recommend this as a weight loss program :)

Hugs

Cam and Harriet

Paulines7

• Hectare
« Reply #186 on: March 31, 2010, 09:56:50 »
Pleased to hear that Harriet is doing well.   :D

Glad too that you have got over your virus and that you have lost a good deal of weight, you will need to make sure it doesn't pile back on though.  It's very easy to put on the pounds after having a baby.  That's when I put mine on and it has never come off since!  I used to eat a lot of snacks when at home all day with my first born.

Kea

• Hectare
« Reply #187 on: April 01, 2010, 10:40:30 »
If you are breastfeeding you can eat like a horse (where did that saying come from?) and still lose weight.

cambourne7

• Hectare
« Reply #188 on: April 01, 2010, 16:25:02 »
thanks yes easy to grab a chocy bar when you cant cook anything because babys screaming for you, but i have MIL with me for the next 10 days so no snacking :)

Combination feeding as there is not enough breastmilk for her shes a hungry baby shes but on a whole pound this week. Midwife almost did not recognise her as she had filled out :)

She has also started to pop her head up and hold it on her own so were going to start tummy time today where she gets 5 min lying on her tummy in the hope she lifts her head and this helps strenten the neck and back :)

Cam

• Hectare
  • And all that ..... in Hastings
    • Promenade Plantings
« Reply #189 on: April 01, 2010, 17:18:09 »
Its all sounding wonderful Cam  :)

theothermarg

• Hectare
  • Yate near Bristol UK
« Reply #190 on: April 02, 2010, 12:14:14 »
oops don't know how I missed this but now I've seen it many belated congratulations
I had my last one by C section and it is a bit more challenging but the memory like the scar fades with time. She really is a beautifully baby
marg
Tell me and I,ll forget
Show me and I might remember
Involve me and I,ll understand

cambourne7

• Hectare
« Reply #191 on: April 17, 2010, 00:09:28 »
Thanks all much appreciated ;)

cambourne7

• Hectare
« Reply #192 on: May 21, 2010, 22:52:17 »
Quick update for everyone :) while Harriets asleep.

Harriets getting over the colic and has been sleeping better now sleeping almost 4 hours without waking up at night, shes been in 3-6 month old clothes for the last 3 weeks and there starting to getting a little small for her length wise. She had her Jabs last week which means i can now take her swimming yippie. Honestly they 2 nurses were so mean one got one leg the other got the other leg they counted 1,2,3 and stuck these huge needles into her legs - poor baby she screamed for a few min and was fine after wards. We had her weighted at the time and she was 5.5kg and is on over 1,000ml of milk a day :)

I have uploaded more photos to photobucket  http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n61/cambourne7/baby/

The only big news is that shes started teething which i am sure will be fun :) Stocked up on bonjella (the one for babys smells wonderful like ripe pears) although Harriets not keen on the taste. Also using Aston powders which are also a big help :)

Take care all and thanks for your good wishes and PM's

Hugs

Cam & Harriet

Squash64

• Hectare
    • Walsall Road Allotments
« Reply #193 on: May 22, 2010, 05:28:22 »
She is so cute!
Betty
Walsall Road Allotments
Birmingham