Author Topic: Pansies (and an apology to Flighty)  (Read 6532 times)

jordsbabe

• Half Acre
Re: Pansies (and an apology to Flighty)
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2009, 21:40:33 »
Thank Georgie! Off to go shopping now!

Hope you find something nice.   :)

Sorry I couldn't offer you any seeds but I only had a few left and I'd already promised them to Hector. 

G x

Thanks Georgie i certainly didn't expect you to offer!! I have ordered some now from Suttons When i rang them up they said i'm not to late to start the seedlings off now in my greenhouse!  Ben is loving the Garden, i have turned my raised bed into veg and pots of flowers, and then up at the top of the garden where i had a big tree (so couldn't really have a plot because of the roots, i have dug a small 6' x 4 plot where i am growing carrots beetroot, raddish, lettuce and spring onions! My Tomatoe plants are doing alot better this year too! You have one happy newbie gardener and one 'little' happy newbie gardener!!!!!!

LOL, I know you weren't fishing for some freebies but I like to help where I can.  I'm so glad you and Ben are enjoying your gardening.  Can't beat it can you?   :)

G x

i'm going to post some pictures for you next weekend, i'm quite pleased with wha i've done as i have been sufferig with a prolapsed disc for the last nine months (going into hospital on the 27th to have a disc shaved) so i haven't done as much as i wanted but i'e had a good success with my broad beans on my raised bed!

Hector

• Hectare
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2009, 21:44:56 »
Jordsbabe, I will have Viola seeds :)
Jackie

Georgie

• Hectare
  • Enfield, North London
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2009, 21:10:59 »
Quick update folks.  This picture shows a new flower and next to it how it looks as it matures.   :)

G x

'The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.'

Squash64

• Hectare
    • Walsall Road Allotments
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2009, 08:12:04 »
I think they look lovely and I prefer them to a plain yellow.  It will be interesting to see what seed from them produces.
Betty
Walsall Road Allotments
Birmingham

allotment website:-
www.growit.btck.co.uk

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal