Author Topic: Landshare/part use of Garden to offer to keen veggie grower  (Read 1773 times)

jenniebubs

Hi, i've advertised on Landshare, but thought that they may be some people on here waiting for allotments and don't want to wait too much longer. I have a flat with a very large garden going totally to waste. I just don't get the time to do anything with it and feel that it was built to be used, so wanted it to offer the space to any keen gardeners out there. I'm in the Chigwell/Hainault area of greater london and you will have full use of 1/2 of my garden which is around 13x30 ft (that's just the half of offer).

If you're interested, know anyone who's interested or can offer some help to finding someone to share this space with then please get in touch.

Thanks.

ceres

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
Re: Landshare/part use of Garden to offer to keen veggie grower
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2009, 15:05:21 »
Welcome to A4A.  It's great you're offering your spare land.  I hope you find a suitable person very soon.  Make sure you get a share of those home-grown veg!

Heartysoup

• Quarter Acre
Re: Landshare/part use of Garden to offer to keen veggie grower
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2009, 15:13:23 »
That's brilliant, there are lots of people out there who would love that bit of land. Perhaps put some notices up locally too, you might get someone conveniently close who doesn't know about Landshare or A4A.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal