Author Topic: Vigilante 4  (Read 4992 times)

tim_n

• Quarter Acre
Re: Vigilante 4
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2009, 10:15:59 »
Ignore them.

There's a few on every plot, shame you're stuck next to them.  I have a crazy lady a plot down from me who always pops over to tell me I'm doing something wrong.  I'm yet to bother to learn her name.  She gets a bit bored after a while of me blatently ignoring her.

sunloving

• Hectare
  • Living on a small holding in Ireland
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2009, 15:07:55 »
The best revenge of all is the grow the most fantastic fruit veg and flowers in your tyres.

Check out what they are growing and beat them at thier own game.
If you have a show at your place enter categories and make a big effort to out grow them.
good luck and dont let small minded bullies ruin your enjoyment of your plot.

make sure everything gets wirtten down, email rather than phone, write letters.
x sunloving

cornykev

• Hectare
  • Sunny Cheshunt just outside North London
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2009, 15:22:28 »
By ignoring them they will just go on to a new target and that will not be stopping them, as said earlier you need to speak to the council and tell them it is bullying and harassment and you will be speaking to your councillor, and if that doesn't prompt them into action then tell them you will be going to the papers, make sure you tell Mr ponytail to do the same.       :(      ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 15:24:21 by cornykev »
MAY THE CORN BE WITH YOU.

Plot69

• Hectare
  • Lincolnshire
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2009, 09:01:58 »
Personally I'd put an awning up outside the caravan, then a pink and white gazebo and invite everyone and their family on the site, except them, to a bar-b-q.

Maybe get a karaoke machine and have tyre rolling contests for the kids  ::)
Tony.

Sow it, grow it, eat it.

Unwashed

• Hectare
  • Vexatious, moi?
    • Simon on Facebook
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2009, 12:18:59 »
Personally I'd put an awning up outside the caravan, then a pink and white gazebo and invite everyone and their family on the site, except them, to a bar-b-q.

Maybe get a karaoke machine and have tyre rolling contests for the kids  ::)
Don't know if that's the best strategy, but I have to admit that's exactly what I'd do too.
An Agreement of the People for a firm and present peace upon grounds of common right

cornykev

• Hectare
  • Sunny Cheshunt just outside North London
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2009, 18:25:35 »
Oh I forgot, any piccies of the caravan, it sounds great.     ;D ;D ;D
MAY THE CORN BE WITH YOU.

shirlton

• Hectare
  • west midlands
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2009, 18:42:32 »
We call people like those old buggers "the flat cap brigade" You either garden as they do or not at all. Good on yer for doin what you want to with your plot. So long as you are getting the food that you need that is all that matters. Quote from you......" Out of 100 people in a room 5 won't like you"   ;) We would love you on our site
When I get old I don't want people thinking
                      "What a sweet little old lady"........
                             I want em saying
                    "Oh Crap! Whats she up to now ?"

Digeroo

• Hectare
  • Cotswolds - Gravel - Alkaline
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2009, 18:51:19 »
I have a bunch of kids who make remarks when I go past on my way to the allotment.  I think they are a bit bored.  I just wave at them and called out 'how are you doing'.  Your 4 seem to be the same - over grown kids.  Do not give them the satisfaction of being annoyed by them.   They want attention do not give them the satisfaction. 

Flunky

• Acre
  • In Sunny Narfook.
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2009, 19:04:09 »
I always find a totally explosive tirade of abuse usally sorts them out. Well it always makes me feel better anyway. LOL. Only joking before the flames start.

Some people on our plot were a bit off with me. (its because I am young, good looking, funny etc etc did I mention liar ??) As previously stated I would ask them what their problem is. What are they gonna do ? hit you ? I doubt it. One woman wont even look at me now and every time I see her husband he always says hello. Horrible people. Dennis next door next was a bit odd to start with. Now he is my mentor. So it can work.

Best thing to do is ask them why they are spending so much of their time giving you grief ? are they bored ? do they have nothing else to do ? If you go to the council you will have 4 people siding with each other.

Whatever you do dont let them get you down. Sad old g1ts.

Peace

F.

Mr Smith

• Hectare
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2009, 13:52:02 »
Ishard,
          Have Kwik-Fit moved because I was taking some garden rubbish down to the tip this morning I had to wait a couple of minutes for a car to move, I looked to my left and spotted  through the railings the said tyres and  your caravan, bloody hell  the caravan is better than mine, ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal