Author Topic: Rotavator for sale  (Read 14250 times)

naff

• Quarter Acre
Rotavator for sale
« on: May 11, 2009, 18:09:00 »
Howard Bantam rotavator in good nick(needs paint) tines good,tyres good,gearbox good.Fitted with a Kubota 3.5hp engine.I have the original Villiers engine for it also.This machine works well and should last for many more years.If you,re interested then pm me, I,m not looking for a fortune for it.Would rather someone bought it to use not to add to a collection.

Donald

Re: Rotavator for sale
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2009, 16:36:29 »
Howard Bantam rotavator in good nick(needs paint) tines good,tyres good,gearbox good.Fitted with a Kubota 3.5hp engine.I have the original Villiers engine for it also.This machine works well and should last for many more years.If you,re interested then pm me, I,m not looking for a fortune for it.Would rather someone bought it to use not to add to a collection.

I am interested in a rotavator of this type for use on my allotment.

Is this machine still available ? If so what order of price do you have in mind.

Regards,

Donald

Mr Smith

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2009, 20:41:20 »
Naff,
           Your model of machine are bringing big bucks on e-bay, do yourself a favour and get it on there, :)

gto2210

• Not So New ...
  • My Family
    • Gallery Twenty One
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2009, 07:18:03 »
I am in desperate need of a rotovator for my allotment, I just cannot find one, I am based in south kent is it still available as i woul dmake very good use of it
kind regards
nigel
Nigel P Crick
Photographer and Digital artist

ceres

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2009, 12:52:59 »
I just cannot find one,
kind regards
nigel

Welcome to A4A Nigel.  You'll find rotovators in garden centres and DIY sheds.  If you want secondhand try eBay or car boot sales - helps if you know a bit about them.

chriscross1966

• Hectare
  • Visionhairy
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2009, 13:32:28 »
I'll be getting rid of a rotovator soon. It's a Howard Bullfinch (the small "proper" Howard), I want to fettle it back so that I'm sure it's working properly. I'm only getting rid of it as I had a lucky (unlucky?) experience on ebay of winning two rotovators at the same time... I hadn't expected to get either of them TBF and the other one is a 400 (ie the same size as a Yeoman, the next one down from the Gem). Unfortunately I'm in oxford so it might be a bit of a trip to fetch, though with the handles off you'd easily get a Bullfinch in an estate car, something that isn't really the case for the 400.....

chrisc

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal