Author Topic: Screamin' Tranpolinin '  (Read 1519 times)

flossy

• Hectare
Screamin' Tranpolinin '
« on: May 07, 2009, 19:34:27 »

Well, she is the youngest of 3 sisters  --  2 gardens away, screams when she is happy,

when she can't get her own way,  before she is gonna cry,  and just -- excited !

Comes across like a ''  weeeaaaallll ''  if you can  get the picture !

Don't mind the sound of children playing, laughing, enjoying themselves,   but this goes through

the house -- back to front !

Growing Bamboo won't solve this one !

I'm just praying that as they get bigger  --  it's gonna BREAK  soon      ;D

floss xxx
Hertfordshire,   south east England

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
Re: Screamin' Tranpolinin '
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2009, 19:38:46 »
Why are you complaining, children enjoying themselves.  Much better than gun shots, when they shoot each other.  Just put plugs in your ears.

flossy

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2009, 19:42:28 »

Who said I was complaining !!!

Just a point of interest Borloti !    :-*
Hertfordshire,   south east England

tomatoada

• Hectare
  • south birmingham
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2009, 19:49:33 »
Sorry but I agree with Flossy.  I live at the end of a cul-de-sac and all the children play outside my house.  The boys play football, shout and fight.  The ball lands in my garden.  Do I mind.    Not a bit. The girls ride round on bikes, and argue.   No problem.   But one little girl sometime screams and it drives me nuts.  The other children tell her to stop which helps.

tomatoada

• Hectare
  • south birmingham
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2009, 19:52:08 »
No I am not complaining either.  I have such wonderful neighbours.  But it stills drives me nuts.

Digeroo

• Hectare
  • Cotswolds - Gravel - Alkaline
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2009, 20:15:21 »
I also hate screaming.  We had some neighnours who constantly screamed, when they get to senior school it will stop.

I also do not like hearing other peoples music on my allotment.   But enjoy the children playing aorund the allotment when their parents are busy, they have taken to wheelbarrow races.

I hate bbqs,  you can mask the noise, but you cannot cut out the awful smell of burning rancid fat, which sausages send out when they are cooked on a barbie.

SPUDLY

• Acre
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2009, 20:22:39 »
I hate screaming sausages. Happens every time i put them under the grill. Must remember to prick them first ;D

kt.

• Hectare
  • Teesside
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2009, 20:28:13 »
We have a 14ft trampoline in our garden.  My kids are on it all summer.  If they are not on ours with their friends,  they are next door on theirs, or next door the other side in their garden so I guess we are lucky.  All 3 sets of parents accept this as the kids entertain themselves whilst we get on with house and garden work.  We do other stuff as well but the trampoline is their favourite.  When the kids are in each others gardens,  they chat to each other over the fence as they are bouncing too.  Inviting each other round.  Ours will be staying for another 4 years or so I guess.
All you do and all you see is all your life will ever be

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2009, 20:53:32 »
I live near a primary school and can hear the children that are playing (screaming) two or three times a day.  Luckily it is over the road and not next door to me, so sounds quite nice.  Perhaps they have to scream to get themselves heard above all the noise.  I agree it is probably a thing they do before 11 years then they just chat or do worse.  My two teenagers played their music so loud the house vibrated, and I shouted 'shut up' but no one heard.  Next door had three children that I have seen grown up, and their music used to compete with our music.  I now get flowers and chocolates from the grown up children as I have their key when they get locked out late at night and they call me Auntie and love me to bits.  When they have a party (not very often) I am invited but go to bed and read my book and listen to all the noise and am grateful that I do not have to attend.  Do not mind noise, high spirits etc or even my own grandchildren shouting when they get excited but if they were cruel to animals or other children, or a bully, I would certainly find a way to make them sorry.  Screaming I can tolerate, but perhaps with all the years of loud music have gone a bit deaf.

thifasmom

• Hectare
  • Growing my own, rocks!!! Maidstone, Kent.
    • Kella's Creative Wishes: Handmade Jewellery & Lots more.
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2009, 21:21:59 »
Oh dear i have a 3 year old screamer the stuff that sometimes makes your ears ring :-X, a very happy child and screams when she is happiest ::).

i don't even notice it much any more but do try to remind her to not be so loud after 7 pm in the evening.

went by a girlfriend for a week before Easter i felt really bad for my kids as i had to constantly be telling them to pipe down they aren't used to keeping their voices down before dinner time, i felt like a real killjoy. my friend though pregnant only has one child at the moment who simply isn't loud, well unless she meets my two ;).

once they are not shouting in anger (i don't tolerate that at all) or being mean to each other i generally ignore their noise. i also quite like to hear other kids play loudly as well, again i can't tolerate unpleasant language or meanness though.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal