Author Topic: petal  (Read 1872 times)

lillylottie

• Quarter Acre
  • leo
petal
« on: April 20, 2009, 18:40:30 »
i posted back in may last year that petal had to have her front leg of  because of cancer.Well she got over that so well and got on with life she did all the same thing as before.but in jan she lost some weight so back to the vet did some test and it came back she was fiv but she was a house cat ???.he gave her some meds and she pick up well put weight back on.but over this weekend she went down hill so this morning i took her to my vets and i had to let her go she was 13 half.i have been crying all day and now as i do this i loved her so much(all my cats) :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

asbean

• Hectare
  • Winchester, Hants
Re: petal
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 19:27:14 »
So sorry to hear that, she had an eventful life, though, and was well loved and that's all we can do.
The Tuscan Beaneater

Manouche

• Acre
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2009, 22:41:03 »
You say you loved Petal very much so she was a very lucky cat.
Sounds like you did all you could for her and now she suffers no more.
It is a sad fact of life that if you have animals you will suffer loss but what would life be like without them.
Time heals and crying is a release. I too have cried many times but will never forget all the animals that have shared my life. They gave me as much love as I gave them and now I can remember them all with a smile.

I'm sure Petal will never be forgotten and I am so sorry for your loss.

susan1

• Half Acre
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2009, 22:46:45 »
sorry to hear that you have lost your cat petal  :'( we had to have our 1st adopted cat( she adopted us)  put to sleep about 5 years ago her picture still adorns our wall in the living room

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal