Author Topic: Cool Box  (Read 2034 times)

Wicker

• Hectare
Cool Box
« on: September 12, 2004, 17:14:35 »
Hesitate to put this on here as loads of you probably already do this BUT the other day I was putting sweetcorn into the cool box in the boot of the car and one of the lottie neighbours remarked on it - thought it a good idea.  It's great for keeping the corn cool , not bad for lettuce and soft fruit and anyway is better than the hot car boot!  You know the thing I mean - ours s blue plastic with a handle and we put wee containers in the freezer overnight and lay them in the box before use.

No doubt there are all sorts of cool bags and wraps which could be used and are available now but the old box was invalualbe for picnics and still serves a useful purpose!
Equality isn't everyone being the same, equality is recognising that being different is normal.

derbex

• Hectare
  • I've come about the reaping
Re:Cool Box
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2004, 20:55:17 »
Good point Wicker. My old one got used for making wine in and has now been relegated to being a lego store. The new one has a cooling element (handy for boating trips as cold blocks only last a day or so) -also works as a heating element if you plug it in the wrong way around ::)

Jeremy

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal