Author Topic: Blocking  (Read 7699 times)

rosebud

• Hectare
    • allotments4all
Re: Blocking
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2009, 19:08:44 »
  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  Yes!!! 5 now , well i give up , as someone PMd , & said have a good laugh , instead of argueing with him. ;D ;D

I also suspect another poster of having a double as well. The way they answer just gives them away!!!!!, you know who you are don`t you. :P

Baccy Man

• Hectare
  • Powys, Wales
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2009, 19:11:03 »
Everyone else can get by with just the one account but trolls eventally realise that people use the ignore button so they create additional accounts so their new posts will be viewed by everyone in the hope of getting a reaction out of the people who had previously chosen to ignore them.

A general reminder while on the subject of trolls.
As well as the ignore button there is a 'report to moderator' button for any offensive/inappropriate posts & 'report to admin' button for offensive/inappropriate PMs.

nextgridgardener

• Not So New ...
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2009, 19:13:22 »
to bad you and others don't know that you are  the idiots.
Your freind cleo on tomato thread even admitted it.
But since you have nothing better to do, then posting off topic and uninteresting prattle.
I challenge you to actually post garden related posts on garden plant related threads. Since I do not beleive; you are  capable of do this simple skill. But I could be wrong but I doubt it; from what I can see from your previous posts you all might want to see a mental health prossional or self commit yourselves.

ttfn

lushy86

• Hectare
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2009, 19:20:30 »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

LMAO!!  Barking - woof woof!

;D ;D

Rosebud - give us a clue    ???  ;)

Lushy x
Make mine a large one!

valmarg

• Hectare
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2009, 19:25:17 »
to bad you and others don't know that you are  the idiots.
Your freind cleo on tomato thread even admitted it.
But since you have nothing better to do, then posting off topic and uninteresting prattle.
I challenge you to actually post garden related posts on garden plant related threads. Since I do not beleive; you are  capable of do this simple skill. But I could be wrong but I doubt it; from what I can see from your previous posts you all might want to see a mental health prossional or self commit yourselves.

ttfn

If in your opinion I'm an idiot, I'm quite happy to be so assessed.

You are a very sad sod.  You enjoy nothing more than upsetting decent honest UK gardeners.

'Since I do not beleive' - learn to spell will you ducky.

I think you are the one in need of seeking the help of a 'mental health prossional'.

If you've got nothing better to do, just sod off.

valmarg

dtw

• Hectare
  • What grows, You decide!
    • Classic & Cheesy TV adverts and other funny stuff
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2009, 19:44:28 »

saddad

• Hectare
  • Derby, Derbyshire (Strange, but true!)
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2009, 20:00:00 »
A song dedicated to TGG and all his personas...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS5QMT-JUt4

;D

lushy86

• Hectare
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2009, 20:05:42 »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Brilliant saddad, thanks for the link......

lushy x
Make mine a large one!

RSJK

• Hectare
  • its great to be on the allotment
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2009, 20:41:12 »
do you know you could do a spell check on here TGG or are you " 2 fick " to use it
Richard       If it's not worth having I will have it

posie

• Hectare
  • Slowly winning??
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2009, 21:23:42 »
Glad I found this thread, it's given me a chuckle after a really lousy week lol!  ;D  Think I might create a new username..........thegoodgraciousmegardener   ;D
What I lack in ability and experience, I make up for in sheer enthusiasm!!!

lolabelle

• Hectare
  • nero
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2009, 21:25:30 »
Sounds good to me ;D

Hyacinth

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2009, 21:27:55 »
I'm gonna be TheEternalOptimist....

quite sad, really - do I never learn?

;D

posie

• Hectare
  • Slowly winning??
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2009, 21:31:04 »
Well as I have the nicknames of polly and posie, how about goodgollymisspolly or dozymcposie (cos the painkillers are making me v sleepy!)  ;D
What I lack in ability and experience, I make up for in sheer enthusiasm!!!

lushy86

• Hectare
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2009, 21:44:36 »
I might be BlindBambi - coz I've got no eye deer!  ;D ;D

Lushy x

Maybe we should start a new thread on this??
Make mine a large one!

saddad

• Hectare
  • Derby, Derbyshire (Strange, but true!)
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2009, 21:50:56 »
Then I can be LameBlindBambi ... with still no idea...  ;D

Toadspawn

• Acre
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2009, 22:00:32 »
He/she/it has multiple personnalities on the BBC boards asking lots of inane questions, being very critical of answers and getting upset if anyone dares to do the same to him/her/it.
At times it can be quite amusing but mostly annoying and just like a pernicious weed should be drowned in Roundup.

Eristic

• Hectare
  • NW London (Brent)
    • Down the Plot
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2009, 22:20:15 »
Ps I guess you, also don't understand that those you talk about  on a public message board, can read what you post about them

Well of course we understand. What would be the point in calling tgg a complete and utter plonker if he couldn't see the message. Mind you seeing the message and getting the message are two different things.

The main point of this thread is to alert new and genuine readers to the fact that the narcissusistic oversized daffodil masquerades under many different names but is still just a stupid kid. The second point is to get the information permanently archived via Google so that the whole world gets the message for ever more that thegreatgardener and his many clones is not a fit person to be employed.

But when all is said and done silly children are a constant source of amusement.

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2009, 22:38:13 »
Ah Bless... he is here again..poor old soul...and so many names, maybe the memory is as bad as everything else so he has to keep getting new names.

I no longer talk to him direct  but will correct his rubbish comments as some newbies  just might not know what he is.

He has been a busy little boy today.

As ia said earlier the warm weather brings them all out.

XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2009, 22:43:23 »
Bu the way.. arguing on the net is nothing like Special Olympics. I was the Tricity chair of the  board for three cities in Canada with almost 400 athletes and 200+ volunteers in my care, I am a Floor Hockey coach too, there is nothing so great as watching the  win..and it doesn't matter who comes second, they are all happy. When I get back to Canada in 2 weeks I am going back to work with them again.

The picture(not the words of course) made my day

XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

ACE

• Hectare
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2009, 22:54:41 »
If you really want to be amused try googling . towerlightning, markferon, thegridgardener, thegreatgardener, also as you see he has added a couple more here. Sometimes he even anwers some of his own questions with his different names.

Loads of other forums either side of the pond have him sussed and his tiresome ramblings just go on the  ignore button.

I do not find it amusing at all on A4A and just wish you would all ignore him and pm any newbies to make them aware of the situation.

It could be that his keepers have given him a computor to play with and do not realise that he is lacking in the social skills that go with being an internet poster. ( I know, I know, Pot, kettle, black)

Please let it all go an- answered before we all start on each other again when he starts stirring, because that could also be the way  he gets his rocks off.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal