Author Topic: National garden share scheme  (Read 4910 times)

homegrownuk

National garden share scheme
« on: February 27, 2009, 03:31:38 »
Dear All

As you know there are huge waiting lists for allotment space all over the country and there is an awful lot of garden space not being used by the occupiers of property. I was recently taken seriously ill and am unable to work full time but I am able to devote my time at home to organising. I would like to bring as many would be gardeners together with as many garden owners as possible. Thousands of properties have gardens but many are too large for the home occupiers to maintain themselves or they are simply not interested in gardening. I know this is not a new idea but I don't think anyone is trying seriously to make a difference nationally.

As payment for use of the garden the gardener will provide a range of produce free of charge to the occupiers throughout the year as well as pay a small rent. In the community favour many unsightly and overgrown gardens will be given a new lease of life and much needed garden space will be made available for people awaiting allotments who are not fortunate enough to have gardens of their own.

I am currently compiling a data base of garden owners with space they are willing to let be used by gardeners. So anyone looking for space anywhere in the country please contact me and i will do my best to find you somewhere

Regards

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal