Author Topic: shocked !!!!  (Read 3796 times)

wilko

• Acre
  • Crowle
shocked !!!!
« on: January 28, 2009, 19:01:40 »
I heard something really distressing on the news a couple of nights ago, an old couple were out giving the 12 year old collie cross, her evening constitutional, they called into a Tesco store, as they did most nights, and tied her up outside.  When they came out she was gone. an investigation of CCTV cameras, showed a man running across the car park with the dog, and more cameras showed them running through the town,the dog struggling now.  She was found dead later in a beck, the vet said her injuries were consistant with great a fall, the bastard had thrown her from a bridge.

just shocked.....................how must they feel.............. ???  :(
Life is to short !!!

betula

• Hectare
Re: shocked !!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 19:03:15 »
Sick cowards >:(

asbean

• Hectare
  • Winchester, Hants
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 19:34:57 »
I hope they were able to identify him and catch him.  If so they need to throw the book at him, but it won't happen.  Grrrrr. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
The Tuscan Beaneater

mat

• Hectare
  • Ryedale, North Yorks. Sandy loam, over sandstone
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2009, 19:35:32 »
I hope they can identify the person involved from the cameras... sick indeed

wilko

• Acre
  • Crowle
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2009, 19:38:34 »
they have a 25 year old man in custody, lets see what happens !!!
Life is to short !!!

star

• Hectare
  • Northampton, sm greenhouse, heated propagator
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2009, 21:01:32 »
Words fail me. That poor couple :'( :'(

Please keep us updated Wilko, I hope they have the right person and that justice is served.....properly >:(
I was born with nothing and have most of it left.

woodybrown

• Quarter Acre
  • The brat pack
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2009, 16:30:26 »
Id like to offer my services to steal him ,run him till he cant then throw him from a bridge because co urts  do nothing.And were supposed to be a nation of animal lovers.im very angry better stop now. >:(

Tin Shed

• Hectare
  • South Essex
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2009, 17:42:08 »
Wish I hadn't read this post :(

Manouche

• Acre
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2009, 13:21:22 »
This is so sad, can't believe the cruelty that goes on in this world.That poor couple must be devastated.My heart goes out to them and their beloved trusting dog.

Emagggie

• Hectare
  • Out to lunch.
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2009, 14:25:09 »
I can't think for the life of me why anyone would even think of doing this! Surely there was no pleasure to be gained for this warped person. He sounds a danger to animals and humans alike-best put down I think.
Smile, it confuses people.

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2009, 14:37:13 »
I too wish I hadn't read this post, but I sure do hope they throw a huge book at the sick creep who did this.. a library full would not be enough. XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

les65

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2009, 14:40:41 »
UNBELIEVABLE

jesssands

• Acre
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2009, 21:51:59 »
I belong to a dog rescue group. It never ceases to amaze us some stuff that people do do our loved pets. Just when you think you've heard everything, it sinks to a new depth again.

This story was in our local paper this week. Read if you dare. Can't believe its just 20 mins from my home. I will be watching to see what she gets on the 19th. Evil piece of scum.
http://www.thisisnorthdevon.co.uk/news/Dog-hungry-devoured-kennel-mate/article-650728-detail/article.html

I snuggle up with my 2 rescues and tell them how lucky they are, the worst that happens to them is that we have to go to work and leave them, every other week. I often think when I'm snuggling with them, that one is probably being ill treated right now somewhere, but we never know where.
Its a very sad world.

lewic

• Hectare
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2009, 19:07:38 »
Nooo! Have only just read this. Sick or what. The scary thing is that many of these animal abusers get let off because they have children. Like the woman a couple of years ago who put her kitten in a microwave to punish it for peeing on the floor.  The defence stated that as she was a single parent with two kids it would damage them to be separated from her loving care. WTF?? I think automatic neutering and removal of all children should be par for the course in animal cruelty cases.

kenkew

• Hectare
  • Don't look now but...
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2009, 10:07:43 »
Let's hope he goes to jail. There's quite a lot of animal lovers in there...some of 'em big lads!

jesssands

• Acre
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2009, 15:36:13 »
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/7845983.stm

found this on my dog rescue forum. its the video footage of the story.

Poor dog and poor elderly owners.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal