Author Topic: Secret Santa 2008 !!  (Read 26654 times)

calendula

• Hectare
  • learn to love your weeds (saddleworth)
    • homeopathy
Re: Secret Santa 2008 !!
« Reply #220 on: December 28, 2008, 10:14:55 »
OK OK who sent me the pants,   :o   :P  I'm off to do a bit of Sherlocking and I'll be back.          ;D ;D ;D   :-*

there once was a Corny on the Cob
who had a very demanding job
but try as he might
he couldn't keep his frilly knickers out of sight
and had to give in to the secret santa mob

Bring out the Corn, we want the full monty pics NOW  ;D  ;D  ;D

Mrs Ava

• Hectare
« Reply #221 on: December 28, 2008, 12:10:08 »
Sorry for not replying soon but honestly, it has been a Christmas full of sickness!  Not by me, fit as a flea me, but everyone else in the family, sick as can be with alsorts of grim bugs.  :-X

Anyhow, just wanted to say thanks everso for the book - very funny with lots of interesting recipes.

And thanks Dawn for arranging it, a success all round.  ;D

Hyacinth

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #222 on: December 28, 2008, 12:30:23 »
I'm so sorry I forgot to thank Dawn for sending on our addys to Santa :-[

so.....

thank you Dawn
 :-*

Lishka

norfolklass

• Hectare
  • Norwich - a fine city
« Reply #223 on: December 28, 2008, 19:49:28 »
big thanks to my secret santa for the handy weekly planner and the loverly bath stuff ;D
my new year's resolution (again ::)) is to remember to write everything down so I will make sure the planner comes with me to the shed! (and spookily, the little illustration of the garden gate has my plot number on it - coincidence or santa being very clever?!?)

mummybunny

• Hectare
  • Loves the lottie
« Reply #224 on: December 29, 2008, 15:34:36 »
Hi,

Just wanted to say im not being rude and not saying thankyou to my secret santa just hasnt arrived yet. Thankyou in advance so excited lol ;D

Lucy xx

Hyacinth

• Hectare
« Reply #225 on: December 29, 2008, 21:02:21 »
Hi,

Just wanted to say im not being rude and not saying thankyou to my secret santa just hasnt arrived yet. Thankyou in advance so excited lol ;D

Lucy xx

:'( oh, what rotten luck, and way back you were so excited at the prezzie you'd managed to find for someone too :-\   B. post office...grrrrrrrrrrr >:(

Keep smiling :) & here's hoping that Tomorrow's the Big Day, eh?

xxx

mummybunny

• Hectare
  • Loves the lottie
« Reply #226 on: January 02, 2009, 21:10:09 »
Still nothing! Think the post office have well and truly lost it!!! Better luck next year. Sorry secret Santa as its our money that has been lost!

:'(

Hyacinth

• Hectare
« Reply #227 on: January 02, 2009, 21:43:42 »
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

debster

• Hectare
« Reply #228 on: January 02, 2009, 21:45:48 »
i ran a secret santa on another site 2 havent arrived and one arrived today dodgy postal system i say

star

• Hectare
  • Northampton, sm greenhouse, heated propagator
« Reply #229 on: January 03, 2009, 08:54:25 »
Still nothing! Think the post office have well and truly lost it!!! Better luck next year. Sorry secret Santa as its our money that has been lost!

:'(

:'( :'( :'(........Dunno what to say really, the PO does normally do a sterling job around xmas.

I got a small packet many years ago that was posted before xmas ..........it arrived at my letterbox in July, with several postmarks stamped on it ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D. There's hope yet 8)

Sheesh what rotton gramma......ah well I cant be bovvad to sort it out. It'll give yer all somat to do ;D ;D ;D ;D
I was born with nothing and have most of it left.

twinkletoes

• Hectare
« Reply #230 on: January 05, 2009, 08:13:00 »
SOOOORRRRYYY!!!   My puter at home was not behaving and have only just got back to work.......   Well, Secret Santa - thank you for my lovely candles.   And............I know who you are because your name and address was on the box ......but I won't tell anyone who you are............!!    Wishing everyone a happy 2009 and better growing conditions this year.
twinkletoes

flowerofshona2007

• Hectare
  • Flowerofshona
« Reply #231 on: January 05, 2009, 08:30:20 »
With the one sad exception :( the swap went well, sorry i have ot posted but sickness struck here all xmas to.
I hope you all enjoyed your swap and if you want one next year just shout  :)

caroline7758

• Hectare
  • Berwick-upon-Tweed
« Reply #232 on: January 05, 2009, 09:29:29 »
Sorry to hear you've been poorly, flower- here's to a healthy 2009!

twinkletoes

• Hectare
« Reply #233 on: January 05, 2009, 10:18:35 »
Awww sorry to hear you got struck with the lurgy flower  :(.  Thanks for all your hard work in orgainising the secret santa - I think we can safely say that it was a success.  THANK YOU.  :-*
twinkletoes

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #234 on: February 04, 2009, 14:04:28 »
Oh goodness, finally I have found this post.

I am very late in doing so as I had asked for my parcel to be sent out late as I was away.

It arrived this morning.

Thank you a million times and thank you yet again, the pressie is absolutely smashing. A beautiful basket of lovely Gardeners Rescue  stuff, I have soap, hand wash,a bath bomb,bubble bath,shower gel and hand lotion, with a lovely wooden scrub brush and loofah for the really mucky days and to top it all there is also a pair of Gardner's gloves and some wee tools for my pot plants. I was overwhelmed to receive such a super parcel which couldn't have come at a better time as I had a particularly bad night and feeling very down. My spirits have soured since.

Thank you again, whoever you are,it is a lovely gift , much of it will travel with me back home when we leave at Easter as I have already got plans for the little basket when all the goodies are used up.

It is going to be a good day today!!

Love from Jeannine XX
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal