Author Topic: Two polythene-covered greenhouses/mini tunnels for sale  (Read 2277 times)

Melbourne12

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Harrow, Middx
    • Allotmenteering Blog
Two polythene-covered greenhouses/mini tunnels for sale
« on: October 25, 2008, 17:03:43 »
[attachment=1]

We bought these to grow chillies and aubergines.  They were very successful, but we decided that they took up too much space for the amount produced, so we'll be going back to our cold frames for next year.

They've only been used for one season, so the frames are in good condition.  Both polythene covers have suffered with the August gales, though.  Both have minor tears, and one is quite badly ripped up one side.  So a certain amount of taping up will be in order.  Some of the bolts are slightly bent, but they're reusable or very easily replaceable from any B&Q type store.

Only £15 for the one with the better cover, and £12.50 for the more badly torn one, payable on our Justgiving website to the Salvation Army.  I've already made a donation to A4A to cover sales of our 2008 surplus, but I'm sure that Dan would be grateful for any extra that you'd like to add.  :)

We're based in Harrow, Middlesex, and you can pick up or we'll deliver locally.  I'm travelling to Worksop quite frequently, so I can also deliver to anyone close to the M1 or A1 north of London up to the Worksop area.  It would need to be a Friday evening delivery by arrangement.

First come first served by sending a PM only on this website, bidding for one or both.  No email, please.

This picture gives an idea of the size:
 [attachment=2]

Melbourne12

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Harrow, Middx
    • Allotmenteering Blog
Re: Two polythene-covered greenhouses/mini tunnels NOW SOLD
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 07:26:44 »
Both now spoken for  :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal