Author Topic: Meet Rosie our new companion for Mr B  (Read 1662 times)

Brogusblue

• Acre
  • I love roses and have nearly 80 of them.
    • SRS - Shredder Repair Services
Meet Rosie our new companion for Mr B
« on: October 05, 2008, 09:16:19 »
Hello

As prevoius post we was offered fern but that fell through because the foster mum kept her  :(, Never mind i have been very busy helping my sister with my nephew (Mr Fuchsia Nut) who hasn't well very well his white blood cell count is up and down like a yoyo also with stress of the council mucking them around the heating for nearly a year they have heat for the first time in 8 months. ;D But no kitchen for a another 3 weeks  >:(

Back to the post after the let down of fern i was contacted by a lovely rescue "The Toy & Yorkie" they had 10 little doogies which needed rehoming and they offered me Rosie and scottie cross after a homecheck we passed and and our bundle fur arrived on weds 1st oct and she has settle down well but needs lots training and is a little food monster she wants to eat eat which i am saying no to, She is a instant hit with everyone Mr B is still getting used to her but slowly they are getting there.

Our Little Rosie

Cheers
Brogusblue

P.s

If anyone is interested in rehoming a lovely doggie pm me and i will forward the details to you. ;D

I have been infected by the "rose virus"  ... I have surrendered to my addiction gracefully. There's no recovery"   On the other hand, imagine life without roses – a dreadful thought!

The Royal National Rose Society
                                     www.rnrs.org

asbean

• Hectare
  • Winchester, Hants
Re: Meet Rosie our new companion for Mr B
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 14:30:51 »
Ah, she's a sweetie, when she's settled down she'll bring you lots of joy.

Sorry to hear about Mr FN, hope he's beginning to feel better now.  :) :)
The Tuscan Beaneater

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal