Author Topic: Message for the Great Gardner  (Read 8792 times)

thegreatgardener

• Acre
Re: Message for the Great Gardner
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2008, 20:58:03 »
B&B = bed and breakfast.

OllieC

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Nairn
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2008, 21:04:14 »
sorry assbean but both are correctly spelled.
But alas if you are too daft to understand. I will not bother to explain why they are both spelled correctly .

She clearly is too thick to get your level of intelect... please can you explain? For her and the rest of the class...

davyw1

• Hectare
  • I love My Country
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2008, 21:14:39 »
assbean I don't get wound up by such poor humor.

quote author=thegreatgardener link=topic=45836.msg460100#msg460100 date=1222718152]
sorry assbean but both are correctly spelled.
But alas if you are too daft to understand. I will not bother to explain why they are both spelled correctly .
[/quote]

Do i take it that assbean is as in urban slang if so then i think you are out of order to add that extra S to asbean,s name. I would certainly take it as an insinuation which is bordering on malicious.
When you wake up on a morning say "good morning world" and be grateful

DAVY

Emagggie

• Hectare
  • Out to lunch.
« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2008, 22:53:41 »
I thought you had decided not to come here any more this year TGG- or am I confusing you with someone else?
Smile, it confuses people.

asbean

• Hectare
  • Winchester, Hants
« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2008, 23:02:53 »
TGG you are boring and a waste of space.  I've put you on "ignore".  Should have done it weeks ago.
The Tuscan Beaneater

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2008, 23:48:20 »
Could you not consider going away GBG, you don't like us, you are always being mean and offensive to folks and you seem to have no problem going way ocerboard with your insults.

We care for  one another on this site, yes we have a couple of meanies like you who seem to enjoy hurting people, but we stick up for each other too. Hurt one , you hurt us all.

We are all a bit sick of you frankly, you send out these questionable jokes that are really insults and now we just give you it back, you start it,what do you expect. Then you get snotty cos people aswer you back. It is like a bully on a playground, shouting foul when finally folks say enough is enough and start giving yoiu a hard time.

I think you should just go somewhere else,unless of course you want to be here and if so.. be nice.

You must have a very miserable life to get jollies bulling strangers.

Just join in nicely, foks will soon forget how mean you used to be..if you don't it, then please go somewhere else. WE DON'T LIKE YOU LIKE  THIS,,,THINK ON IT...sorry would be a good start.

Come back friends or don't come back.

XX Jeannine
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 23:59:59 by Jeannine »
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

katynewbie

• Hectare
  • Manchester
« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2008, 23:54:57 »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

Way to go Jeannine.

;)

thegreatgardener

• Acre
« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2008, 05:28:46 »
jeannine I am only treating  you all in manner you have treated me. Which is rude and impolite manner with contempt. since you all have on many threads  been rude,offensive  and off topic posts in response to my posts and threads which are undeserved. I will treat you nicely when you show the same cutesy. As for assbean davy wrong about the implied meaning but. It is not debased at all but  since you all could not even understand what a bloody Mary cocktail  is. As said before It It beyond you.

Ps 

jeannine  you wrong turks turban Is a very low fiber squash but correct it has a low flavor like most winter squash.
Emagggie
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 05:32:16 by thegreatgardener »

Froglegs

• Hectare
  • Nottinghamshire.
« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2008, 09:03:39 »
jeannine I am only treating  you all in manner you have treated me. Which is rude and impolite manner with contempt. since you all have on many threads  been rude,offensive  and off topic posts in response to my posts and threads which are undeserved. I will treat you nicely when you show the same cutesy. As for assbean davy wrong about the implied meaning but. It is not debased at all but  since you all could not even understand what a bloody Mary cocktail  is. As said before It It beyond you.

Ps 

jeannine  you wrong turks turban Is a very low fiber squash but correct it has a low flavor like most winter squash.
Emagggie
Who's gorra mardionn then!!

Hyacinth

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2008, 09:11:55 »
Oh dear GG...if all this is an example of you being "cutesy" I'd not like to meet you on an off day ;) ;D

davyw1

• Hectare
  • I love My Country
« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2008, 09:17:53 »
QUOTE THEGREATGARDENER { As for assbean davy wrong about the implied meaning but. }

I don,t think i am wrong about your implied meaning.

I am asking you to put the meaning of assbean for all to read.                                  

I know what it means as in urban slang and know doubt every one else who reads this post will after they have Googled it.
When you wake up on a morning say "good morning world" and be grateful

DAVY

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2008, 09:43:48 »
 GBG

You have just done it again... an offer to be friends was made,

you answered that by being rude to asbean by calling him a rather offensive name..

you then offended davy by contradicting him in a rather abrupt way

you then insulted all of us by saying we were stupid

you then  told me I was wrong about a veggie again in an abrupt manner that was nothing to do with this thread.

Now listen to me  please very carefully and I will explain something about me.

I love people, all people,  but if I witness an incident that hurt someone else I will intervene wether it be verbal or not.

I have just looked back at your many posts, under different names, I have read your comments on other forums too and I have to be absolutely honest and say straight up you seem to go out of your way to be mean. The very first comment you put on this forum insulted  someone married to a minister, a nicer person you couldn't expect to meet..naturally those who knew her reacted. You carried on like that, truly we did not start it, but now  the situation  is were folks are ready for you and will be rude when you are.

What about a truce for the sake of the forum, gardening and politeness in general, surely things would be happier for you too.

I for one will promise not to be naughty to you if in return you promise not to be mean to others.

If you are genuine about this I would like very much to chat with you and get to know you on a much more friendly level, your knowledge is excellent on some things but irrelevant if no-one reads it.

I am holding out my hand here and happy to shake  and would enjoy you doing the same,

I am happy to forget the many insults you have thrown my way, many of which I would not say to you as they cross my personal line, but I can put that behind me. I am happy to apologise to you too. What I would really  really like you to do though is please stop using the assbean  word and apologise to asbean, this is very rude and it is not too late to take it back. I for one will be very pleased to see you do that and I think it will go a long way to stopping the atmosphere on the site.

I think this is a good start, now the next move is yours..come on GBG..as I said before, join us as friends or please go away. We are losing friends because of this and that bothers me very much.

I will add, and please correct me if I am wrong.. I am guessing that English is not your first language, if I am right this might account for some of the comments that you see as funny that come across as rude, if we are aware of that it would make things flow easily.

With respect XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

Flighty

• Hectare
    • Flighty's Plot
« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2008, 10:05:34 »
Jeannine much as I applaud your comment I feel that your efforts are sadly wasted on GBG.
I'd be very surprised if he responds kindly and if he doesn't I think that he should be ignored from now on to deny him the opportunity to keep on replying to others comments in the rather crass way that he does.
Flighty's plot,  http://flightplot.wordpress.com,  is my blog.

I support the Gardening with Disabilities Trust, http://www.gardeningwithdisabilitiestrust.org.uk

OllieC

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Nairn
« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2008, 10:09:01 »
To quote the late Linda Smith - "It's not so much the Oxygen of publicity I want to deny him, but the Oxygen of Oxygen"...

Rhubarb Thrasher

• Hectare
  • Dark Side Of The Rhubarb
« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2008, 10:19:59 »
what worries me is all these nasty threads - and it's only September. Just think what it could be like when we're all totally miserable and cheesed off in the middle of December. A cyber bloodbath!

twinkletoes

• Hectare
« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2008, 10:21:57 »
.....could we all just agree to press the "ignore" button on him?
twinkletoes

Hyacinth

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2008, 10:23:24 »
.....could we all just agree to press the "ignore" button on him?
twinkletoes

signing up to that......in fact now done 8)

twinkletoes

• Hectare
« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2008, 10:24:23 »
......and me makes two..............
twinkletoes

Heldi

• Hectare
  • Run away! Run away !
« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2008, 10:49:32 »
Sorry,but what is this...bait the dog until it bites and then complain when you don't like it?   

twinkletoes

• Hectare
« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2008, 10:54:56 »
.....I read and don't bother replying most of the time but when I read what assbean means and that there has still been no apology forthcoming ........that is just one step too far .... there is never any need to be so thoroughly abusive on an open forum.....   
twinkletoes

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal