Author Topic: Terrier Advice  (Read 1607 times)

Brogusblue

• Acre
  • I love roses and have nearly 80 of them.
    • SRS - Shredder Repair Services
Terrier Advice
« on: August 28, 2008, 09:37:43 »
Hello

As some of you know i lost my Gini on the 28th of July a month today, We are still finding it hard to come to terms with loss  :'( , So after much talking we are going to get another dog also Mr B is not happy in himself  :(.

Basically we are looking for a patterdale, fell, lakeland terrier has anyone got one and could give me some details like tempernent good & bad points ect, As we have people always coming in and out of the house ie nurses and carers all day so we need a dog which doesn't mind this,

As we know there is a rehoming centre near us which has a 7 month old lakeland terrier which needs rehoming.

Cheers
Brogusblue
I have been infected by the "rose virus"  ... I have surrendered to my addiction gracefully. There's no recovery"   On the other hand, imagine life without roses – a dreadful thought!

The Royal National Rose Society
                                     www.rnrs.org

jjt

• Half Acre
Re: Terrier Advice
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2008, 00:53:15 »
I sometimes work at a house where there's a patterdale. It's a young one and it's a lovely little thing. Plenty of bark when you knock the door but no trouble at all after that. There's 2 other dogs there and they all get on OK. It sometimes chases the guinea fowl though.
       Really I think if you treat the dog right you'll have no problems whatever the breed. Unless of course some fool has put a problem there already through neglect or maltreatment.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal