Author Topic: free trial seeds  (Read 2033 times)

thifasmom

• Hectare
  • Growing my own, rocks!!! Maidstone, Kent.
    • Kella's Creative Wishes: Handmade Jewellery & Lots more.
free trial seeds
« on: August 13, 2008, 12:03:51 »
Does any one know af any sites that are giving away seeds or plants for trialing next year. I have lots of seeds left over from purchases this year and so should be still viable, but would like to add some new stuff for variety.

Hyacinth

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
Re: free trial seeds
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 22:35:43 »
The Pass the Parcel initiatives on here are really good....well, I've never participated but they're a very good read  ;D

Amazin

• Hectare
  • N W London
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 23:19:21 »
Yes, if you can hang on till late winter/ early spring you'll find your popularity will SOAR!!

The Pass the Parcel-type swaps are great fun - check out the PTP threads in the Swap Shop section - there you'll find grown ups behaving with all the dignified restraint of four year olds waiting for Santa. I know. I'm one of 'em.

;D
Lesson for life:
1. Breathe in     2. Breathe out     3. Repeat

thifasmom

• Hectare
  • Growing my own, rocks!!! Maidstone, Kent.
    • Kella's Creative Wishes: Handmade Jewellery & Lots more.
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2008, 15:35:27 »
i checked out the PTP post as suggested and think i would definately start one around November they do sound like great fun, and i can't wait :D.

Hyacinth

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2008, 16:59:01 »
there you'll find grown ups behaving with all the dignified restraint of four year olds waiting for Santa.

;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I listened to the Bill Cotton tribute on radio4.....they played Morecombe&Wise singing "Give me sunshine"....and thought of you Caroline and you lot.  8)

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal