Author Topic: ALLOTMENT OPEN DAY  (Read 1964 times)

missbabs

ALLOTMENT OPEN DAY
« on: July 25, 2008, 21:44:31 »
Oxcroft Lane site, Bolsover tomorrow from 10.00 am til about 1.00 pm, or longer is the weather is fine

60% of the site was earmarked for house building but the plotters are still fighting the council over it and are going ahead with the Annual Open Day as usual.  The Association is actively promoting the site and are hoping to attract new plotters

Please feel free to come along  :)

Fork

• Hectare
  • Amber valley,Derbyshire
Re: ALLOTMENT OPEN DAY
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2008, 08:47:51 »
Would have loved to have popped along to Bolsover today but its all hands on deck to cut the hedges on our site

I say "all hands on deck" but it will be the same half dozen as usual!
You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose

saddad

• Hectare
  • Derby, Derbyshire (Strange, but true!)
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2008, 09:39:33 »
If you had given us another days notice I could have fitted it in, but we have guests up from Kent..
Hope you stick around on this Site...
Good luck with the developers..
Welcome to the Site Missbabs  ;D

ODD

• Not So New ...
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2008, 23:50:09 »
Sorry I missed it.
We are having an open afternoon as part of allotment week on 16 August  with a scarecrow competition. All are welcome to attend we are a new society and would welcome support. We are asking asking visitors to act as judges  for our most original plot number competition. If any of you fancy a trip to Midland Road, Ellistown Leicestershire we would love to see you. We have details on www.eags.bravehost.com

saddad

• Hectare
  • Derby, Derbyshire (Strange, but true!)
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2008, 07:42:44 »
Welcome to the site ODD... I'll pencil it in but are on the mad run-up to our own Open day by then!  :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal