Author Topic: im off to a spa tomorrow  (Read 660 times)

debster

• Hectare
im off to a spa tomorrow
« on: July 21, 2008, 22:00:27 »
My birdie sitter was bought a days spa with 2 treatments for her and a friend and she asked me to go, anyone been and know what its like, the one we are going to is in Taunton

froglets

• Hectare
  • "Chust sublime"
Re: im off to a spa tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 10:15:14 »
Hi Debster - I Luuuurrrrrvvvveeee Spa's.

It depends on the type of spa & what package etc, but they are usually very relaxing places.  People tend to wander about in bathrobes, sports wear, or loose  clothing as it's usually warm.  It involves lots of sitting about on couches or sun loungers & depending on facilities, jaccuzzi/sauna/steam room pool time.  Take spare undies & swimming cossie if they have those as you may be in and out several times in the day.

The staff are usually very professional & should put you at ease and don't be afraid to ask, about anything.  They should describe the treament before they start but you can ask if you want to know more & you can either chatter all the way through or chill out and enjoy in silence - it's up to you, it's your time.

Anything else, just ask.   < drifts off thinking about spa time......>
is it in the sale?
(South Cheshire)

debster

• Hectare
Re: im off to a spa tomorrow
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2008, 18:51:06 »
well ive just got back and it was so totally awesome that i have now convinced hubby that is what he wants for his birthday (ill need to go too of course) well we had a swim, sauna, jacuzzi a back massage and a facial/massage absolutely awesome i have never felt so relaxed ever certainly recommend it to anyone  ;D

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal