Author Topic: PASSED MY EXAM  (Read 5041 times)

Tulipa

• Hectare
Re: PASSED MY EXAM
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2008, 14:03:41 »
Thank you both, yes it is a nice feeling to have achieved it.  It was sooo long since I had done any exams I found it really stressful. Looking for something else to do now I have got into the swing of it....

Alishka, hope so!  And an Indian takeaway if I am lucky! ;)

T.

grahamatlocking

• Not So New ...
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2008, 14:06:04 »
Congrats Tulipa

oakmore2

• Half Acre
  • Rabbit surveillance officer
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2008, 14:19:17 »
Congratulations!

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2008, 20:23:35 »
Many congratulations Tulipa.

KathrynH

• Acre
« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2008, 20:36:35 »
Congratulations to you both, hope to see loads of posts from you with expert advice! But first a well earned rest and celebration.

asbean

• Hectare
  • Winchester, Hants
« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2008, 21:04:56 »
Well done  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
The Tuscan Beaneater

Tulipa

• Hectare
« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2008, 11:01:02 »
Hi

Thank you for your kind messages.  I have just been pottering in my garden and will have to spend a lot of time out there, the weeds have had a field day while I have been away!  The worst bit is everyone will expect a perfect garden and allotment now! :-[  I don't know which bit to start on first!

The best bit is I can now think about changing to a gardening related job, I am not sure what yet, it is quite exciting.

I would certainly recommend the course to anyone, it makes you think about different aspects of gardening that you wouldn't otherwise and has opened up lots of new ideas.  I am not sure I would stick to the design 'rules' as I am more of a cottage gardener but I did enjoy producing the different designs. 

We also had a few trips out to other gardens, and just having an excuse to talk gardening with other people was brilliant!  Just like on here really! :)

Thanks

T.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 11:04:06 by Tulipa »

tonybloke

• Hectare
  • Gorleston 0n sea, Norfolk
« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2008, 21:50:20 »
level 3 next? ;)
You couldn't make it up!

betula

• Hectare
« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2008, 22:02:48 »
Was on the phone with two of my friends yesterday and we have decided we are going to go for level 3.Three other people off my level 2 are going to do it too so will be just like old times.I have been thinking about a HNC in design
but have decided it is not really me.Have decided to do a short introduction to design course,no exams, just for fun.

Level 3 will be hard but missing the fix of studying.I am working now so will really have to discipline myself re study time.

:)

debster

• Hectare
« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2008, 22:12:24 »
ooh well done  ;D ;D

Tulipa

• Hectare
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2008, 22:35:41 »
Oooh, really envious of you!  There is nowhere near enough to do it here.  I am missing it so much and can't find anything as good to do in September.  Think I will probably end up with yoga!  I have booked to go on a day course on planting bulbs but that is all at the moment.  Really glad for you that you have a further course to go on.  Enjoy it.

T.

betula

• Hectare
« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2008, 22:43:59 »
Thanks Tulipa,just hoping they have the number required for a class else it will not go ahead.Fingers crossed :)

Yoga sounds good.Enjoy. :)

ACE

• Hectare
« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2008, 00:21:31 »
Hang on  minute. Design? Are you sure? It's a wicked  market, not many gardeners, mainly silk scarves and G strings.
By your own admission 'grasses don't belong in flower beds'. You will not like it. Unless you are really honest, your  client lays down the basics and you try to please them it goes against the grain most of the time. Be your own person and carry on gardening.

Me! I'm a badass biker in touch with his feminine side, but I try to please my clients. I am to strong to resist, so they go along with me. I am not an out and out bully. But I know what I am talking about,so they usually listen to reason.

Are you got a strong enough personality to carry it off?

Not just those few days of the month when you can take on the world. ;)

betula

• Hectare
« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2008, 02:22:10 »
Read it darling ,read it again,I said it was not for me,going to do level 3 Hort
only going to do the fun intro to design,just for my own pleasure : ::)

I know what they are like,do not concern yourself,but thanks for caring :-*

Recently taken on a client withe longest long border you have ever seen ,full of lavateria and Daisy's,whenI have got my little footsiesunderthe table so to speak,will suggest taking it all out and starting again.

I try to take on the world every day..........as long as I am in a beautiful garden,I can.

Nite Nite :)

Ishard

• Hectare
« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2008, 06:36:55 »
Well done to both of you and certainly well deserved.  ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal