Author Topic: C'MON  (Read 1268 times)

ACE

• Hectare
C'MON
« on: June 17, 2008, 18:45:16 »
She wants a new motor, so I direct her down the road to a nice little convertable mini cooper, no good she says 'you would not get in or out. (cheeky cow). So off we go around all the garages, don't like the colour, don't like the shape, don't like the salesman, I would not be seen dead in one of those, etc, etc.

I am just about to chuck it all in and go home when some smarmy barsteward of a salesman convinces her this is just the right motor for her, and if she likes it he will throw in one of those scummy little dolls

Well she fell for it so she now has a motor that was made for a younger generation, in fact I have already named it the 'acne carriage' .

My street cred has gone straight out of the window, I shall have to get myself a burka to go out in it.

Has anybody else got one? C'mon tell us the bad points perhaps she might change her mind.

Emagggie

• Hectare
  • Out to lunch.
Re: C'MON
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 18:49:00 »
Not me, Corsa I've got a Honda ;D ;D
Smile, it confuses people.

Rixy

• Not So New ...
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2008, 22:04:47 »
Corsa's?  Not bad little cars.  Don't own one but rent one about once a month for the weekend.  Easy car to drive, fairly economical as long as you leave some room between the accelerator pedal and the floor. Decent amount of boot space, good all round visibility, fairly comfortable (even on long journeys).  The 1.2's might struggle a bit and seem underpowered and gutless with four big peeps in but on the whole they have managed to carry everything I've thrown in them.

As for loss of street cred, if thats your only argument against getting one then swallow your pride, they are a decent enough car and have a better image than you anyways :D

Hope this helps :D

Uncle Joshua

• Hectare
    • nikkershaw.net
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2008, 22:11:09 »
Are the dolls expressions made to mimic what owners faces look like when they realise they're driving the same car as the spotty chav that just robbed them?

betula

• Hectare
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2008, 22:15:18 »
My sister has a corsa and she loves it. :)

I would not swap my Honda CRV for anything. ;D

Carol

• Hectare
  • Scottish Borders, Berwickshire
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2008, 22:49:58 »
I had a Corsa for a few years and liked it.  OH didn't mind driving it and hes a big lad.   Inow have a Mini and OH doesn't mind driving that either.  I do like my Mini.   Wouldn't have them stupid dolls in my car though.

;D

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal