Author Topic: The Circus is in town!  (Read 1666 times)

nittynora

• Quarter Acre
The Circus is in town!
« on: May 27, 2008, 21:01:12 »
We are feeling VERY "good life" right now.......! OH has just carted in six barrows of manure from the circus which is parked in the field next door to us.  Meanwhile I've picked our second meal of broad beans (overwintered) and podded them in front of "Springwatch".

;D ;D

PS OH smells a bit. mind!

dtw

• Hectare
  • What grows, You decide!
    • Classic & Cheesy TV adverts and other funny stuff
Re: The Circus is in town!
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2008, 21:12:27 »
Lion poo is good for deterring cats.

nittynora

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2008, 21:55:43 »
Don't know what poo it is.... they have lions, tigewrs, llamas, camels and horses.........  we'll monitor the cats population over the next few months.

Suzanne

• Hectare
  • sun is shining
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2008, 12:46:00 »
Hopefully stuck to herbivore poo as I think the carnivore poo is not so good for veg growing :-\

nittynora

• Quarter Acre
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2008, 21:02:01 »
Can I persuade OH to sort through into two piles..... one for veg and one for cat detterent??

Will just have to try ......... :D!

Suzanne

• Hectare
  • sun is shining
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2008, 21:03:42 »
I could lend you a peg  ;D

silly billy

• Acre
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2008, 09:33:45 »
Circus and fair in town = break ins at our site and the other local sites. Last year they forced the gate cut the padlock of our store luckily it was empty and their van got stuck in the soft soil  ;D ;D. Usually find the milk goes missing and our washing disappears off the line.
My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in. Bill Shankly.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal